cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction Captured/Pending Settlement status

Hello

as the document explaination

• Captured/Pending Settlement – Transactions with this status have been approved and captured, and will be picked up and sent for settlement at the transaction cut-off time.

• Authorized/Pending Capture – Transactions with this status have been authorized by the processor but will not be sent for settlement until a capture is performed.

I need to make sure some things below are:

- If the transaction is pending thats mean is the transaction was success (not declined) and that will move to Settled Successfully?

- what does mean picked up and send for settlement? (i think it will send notice to customer that the payment was success)

gldev018
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

- If the transaction is pending thats mean is the transaction was success (not declined) and that will move to Settled Successfully?

Only fo the Captured/Pending Settlement.

Authorized/Pending Capture                    there a chance for it to decline duing capture

what does mean picked up and send for settlement? (i think it will send notice to customer that the payment was success)

Send to the processor/client bank, you don't need to do anything. email only send during auth phase.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
3 REPLIES 3

Only fo the Captured/Pending Settlement.

Authorized/Pending Capture                    there a chance for it to decline duing capture

what does mean picked up and send for settlement? (i think it will send notice to customer that the payment was success)

Send to the processor/client bank, you don't need to do anything. email only send during auth phase.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

thank for your time.

Is it possible to test this status in the sandbox?