cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

transaction using 4digit cc_num and previous transaction id

Is it possible to store customer's card's last or initial 4 digit an use previous transaction ID to perform operation on AIM?

I hav used verisign too n they had this PNRef field. I could save last 4 digits of customer's card n carry on making transactions based on this number n PNRef. M just looking for this kinda solution. Otherwise I'll hav to ask for customer's cc number every time.

sobia
2 REPLIES 2

AIM requires having the full credit card number every time. If you want to do something with rebilling a credit card stored on file you will need to use CIM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Have you been able to solve this?  How can I implement CIM and "rebill" by targeting previous settled transactions?  My server crashed and i lost customers' credit cards.  Need to find a way to rebill these customers without asking them to re-enter credit card info.

(my cry for help is here: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/HELP-Server-hard-drive-crash-los... )

geoburke