cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create new sandbox account

I've been unable to create a new sandbox account all day. The message received is: 

• The sandbox is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try to create a test account in a few minutes.

But it's been that way for many hours now.

lcdservices07
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @lcdservices07

I've reported your issue to the web team for analysis.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello @lcdservices07

We've checked our systems and don't find anything which would prevent you from creating a sandbox account.

I suggest trying to create a sandbox account using only numbers and letters for the username and password, avoiding symbols or special characters.

If you continue to see problems, please use the contact us form and provide details on the username and password you are attempting to use.

Richard

my user/pwd only contained alpha/numeric. still unsuccessful.

I submitted to the contact us form.

Hi,

We understand that some email addresses use a plus sign ( + ), unfortunately our form does not support any special character in the email address field. Please make sure to consider this as well together with what Richard has already mentioned above. We are working on adding a text that this is not allowed to the validation page of the Sandbox Application form.

Thanks,

Joy