cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to realize transaction

Hi,

I am hoping the somebody or someone can help me. We have been using Authorize.net for online payment via Radius Manager, no problem. But when we install a new Radius on a different physical server and configure Authorize.net using the same login credintials as the old Radius, we are getting the error "unable to realize the transaction" when doing online payment. I am thinking that someone might have experienced the same before and hoping that this group can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Clark

ernbueno
Contributor
16 REPLIES 16

It Simon

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Authorize-Net-Test-Acco...

Did you try a transaction thru the merchant accout virtual terminal on your production account? It might be a account setting issue. Use the same inputs that you are trying on the Radius Manager that fail, it should give you the same response but this time with the reason code.

I just setup a test account (CNP account) and it is working as I am getting successful transaction.

Transaction details

Gateway response : APPROVED

Payment reference : 0

Total price : 5.00 USD

I tried to switch back again to live and I got the same error. transaction is declined. there is no transaction created on the merchant account/system.

Any more help is greatly appreciated.

thanks.

I tried to switch back again to live and I got the same error. transaction is declined. there is no transaction created on the merchant account/system.

That is from the virtual terminal?

No. This successful transaction was generated from the actual users page where customers do online payment. 

Basically our system is able to do successful payment trasaction in TEST MODE but cannot in LIVE mode though the Merchant account is active and there is no problem when online payment is made. Is there a limited number of IP address for a Merchant account?

Any help is much appreciated. thank you.

No. This successful transaction was generated from the actual users page where customers do online payment.

You talking about the test account?

Basically our system is able to do successful payment trasaction in TEST MODE but cannot in LIVE mode

Test mode doesn't really do anything other make sure it send.

though the Merchant account is active and there is no problem when online payment is made.

I though it getting an error.

Is there a limited number of IP address for a Merchant account?

Nope.

It would really help if you would do one thru the virtual terminal to make sure the account settings is correct with the production account.

Other then that, it really nothing else since Radius Manager cannot tell you what the reason for the declined was.

Unless you want to go thru the whole list of reason listed in with "This transaction has been declined"

http://www.authorize.net/support/merchant/Transaction_Response/Response_Reason_Codes_and_Response_Re...

Hi RaynorC1emen7,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the late reply.

I just found that the IP address of the new server is not in the list of allowed IP's in AIM IP Address List. I added the IP and tried to do online payment but I got the same error. Do I need to generate a new API Login and Transaction key after adding IP to the AIM IP Address List (allowed list)? 

Thanks

Another updtae -  

1. The IP address of the new RM server was added to the AIM IP Address white list. Generated a new Transaction Key and tried to pay again. Still didn't work and got the same error. 

2. I tried to stop the old server and used the same IP on the new RM server. Did a payment and it worked successfully.

That means the server setting/configuration is correct, it is the authorize.net that is not accepting transaction from other IP other than the old IP though the new server's IP was added to the white list. Is there any other setting/way that we should check or look at the merchant account setup? 

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. thanks