what is the best payment method for online shopping?

Hello everyone,
I believe  you all are doing great. I have a online store and I want to add best payment method for my customers. I want full security of my payment method so that my customer satisfy and come again for further shopping.
kindly suggest me the best security payment method and also guide me the process how would it will be done?
Thanks 

Re: what is the best payment method for online shopping?

[ Edited ]

Hi, jackyone, I am also facing this issue but your response to ashstyle solve it.  I have some questions too. Can we add a payment method on specific pages of our websites? how would I add Apple pay to my webpage?
I am looking for a kind reply. Thanks:)

Hey, I have k electric duplicate bill site. I am facing some issue in payment method.

Kindly, tell me how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

usually, online stores used cash on delivery and online transfer payment method, for example, you can check out CoolWick Coupons payment method I suggest you add both options in your store.

The invoicing characteristic is incredible. I additionally advise the concept of a "everyday function". I actually have visible this on most of the high-quality appliance websites and it in reality gets rid of a ramification of hassle.