cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relay Response and Declines Issue -- Scheduled to Revert to Previous Functionality

Hi everyone,

If you use Relay Response at all, you've probably become aware of an issue related to one of our partial authorization releases last week. The change we made involved declined transactions using our hosted payment form. If the transaction declined, we made it so the payment form would re-present to the customer, so they could fix their payment information or enter new payment information. Unfortunately, this change also made it so that we no longer sent a Relay Response for declined transactions.

I sincerely apologize to anyone whose processes were disrupted by this change. We have decided to revert back to the old functionality so that if you are using Relay Response and a transaction declines, the payment form will not re-present and you will receive the Relay Response you are accustomed to receiving. This is expected to be released the first of next week.

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion and most of all for not communicating the change prior to it being implemented. I will post again to this thread to let you know when we're back to normal, once I've confirmed that we've gone back to the previous functionality.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star
1 REPLY 1

Ok, this was released and you should now see relay responses for declined transactions again.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star