cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjustable 'Setup Fee' per Affiliate Reseller ??

Has there been any talk about giving Affiliate Resellers the ability to adjust their 'Setup Fee'?

For instance, I'd like to offer my clients the ability to have a "(free) $0.00 Setup Fee", and then have the charge of $99 - $30 come back to me, behind the scenes.  Many of my customers know that they have the option to save on their 'Setup Fee' by going through a regular reseller of Authorize.net, but as an Affiliate Reseller I'd like to compete.

Ideally, I could adjust the 'Setup Fee' in my online Affiliate Reseller account.  If I set the 'setup fee' to $0.00, my landing page would show "Free" and I would pay $99 - $30 behind the scenes... If I changed the 'setup fee' to $20.00, my landing page would show $20.00 and I would pay the remaining $79 - $30.

Thank you.

-Adam.

szym9341
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for submitting this request. This type of insight is very helpful to us as we continually look to make improvements to the program. At this time we do not have any plans to make changes to the Affiliate Pricing/Commission structure but I am happy to open a dialogue internally to discuss what the neccesary requirements would be to provide our Affiliate channel this type of flexibility regarding pricing.  

Thanks,

Alex

Alex
Contributor
Contributor