cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affiliate Reseller Program Details -- Check it Out!

Did you know that Authorize.Net offers a free and easy way for developers like you to earn additional revenues simply by referring your merchants to us? That's right—we can help you get more money every month! And did I mention that it’s free. How cool is that?

So how’s it work exactly? As an Affiliate Reseller, we provide you with a customized payment gateway account application for you to give to your merchants who need a payment processing solution--and that's all you need to do! Once your merchants fill out and submit the application to Authorize.Net, our internal sales staff will work with each merchant to set up their account. Authorize.Net then bills your merchants directly for their monthly payment gateway fees and pays you the associated commissions.

Here are the payment gateway fees your merchants pay, as well as the commissions you receive:

One-Time Setup Fee:         Merchant Pays $99.00 -- You Receive $30.00
Monthly Gateway Fee:         Merchant Pays $17.95  -- You Receive $7.95
Per-Transaction Fee:         Merchant Pays $0.10 --  You Receive $0.05*

*This commission only applies for those of your merchants who are approved for a merchant account in addtion to their payment gateway account. You'll get more information on that when you apply.

The one-time fee is, well obviously, one time only. But we’ll pay you the commissions on the monthly and per-transaction fees for the life of that merchant’s account. Nice huh?

To become an Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller, simply fill out the form found here. Once we receive and process your completed application we will provide you with instructions on how you can immediately begin setting up merchants and get your dinero.

If you have any questions regarding the Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller Program, please e-mail affiliate@authorize.net or call 866-437-0476. They’ll hook you up. Or of course, you can contact a community administrator or moderator.

Michelle
Authorize.Net Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star
33 REPLIES 33

paytester,

Thanks for your question.  We provide significant developer resources to ensure that you have the tools you need to integrate to Authorize.Net.  The Developer Center and the Integration board are great places to begin.  I also recommend that you apply for your own test account, thanks.

Alex

I'm already signed up, and soon will start referring my customers to Authorize.NET.

One of my clients is asking:
Is it possible for a business to sign up for its own Affiliate Reseller Account and then sign his business through the reseller account?

n_shay,

Our Affiliate Reseller Program allows web developers, shopping cart providers, etc to become an Affiliate of Authorize.Net and sign themselves up for an account.  However, the program is not designed for a business that is not providing some sort of web solution to their clients.  I hope this helps, if you need further clarification please let me know. 

Alex

Our company is a webdesign and hosting company and I would like to signup for an Authorize.net account and reseller account.,So, if I signup for a reseller account, can my business be signed up for a regular account under my reseller account and still collect the commission? Or is that type of double dipping not allowed? Thanks in advance.

Jason101

Jason101-great question!  Once you setup your company as an Affiliate Reseller you will be able to apply for your own gateway/merchant account and collect all appropriate commissions as if you had referred another company to Authorize.Net.  

Alex  

Another question about someone that already is using Authorize.net:

I have a client that has a small amount of sales and they are setup on Authorize.net.  We are planning a very large transition for their online business and anticipate much growth.  During the proposal phase, we outlined that they needed to be signed up under our Affiliate Reseller Program to help offset the costs....

I saw a question that said transferring an existing Authorize.net account into our Affilicate account wasn't possible, but what if they canceled their existing Authorize.net account and created a new one through our Affiliate link?

szym9341

I'm guessing that would be fine but keep in mind that they'll have to pay a whole new set up fee if they do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

Thanks stymiee for the response and you are absolutely correct.  The merchant can cancel their current gateway and apply for a new gateway account under your Reseller ID.  All normal fees and commissions would apply. 

Alex

Hi,

We are a shopping cart developer company that we provide as open source (ten of thousands of clients) and we are planning on having business with a lot of US companies using Authorize.net

We would like to use the affiliate program proposed by authorize.net but we are based in europe. Is there a way we could arrange something ? Maybe by having a partnership with a US based company which would register to it in our name ?

Thanks for reaching out! At this point our requirements for the Affiliate program are that you have a US based tax ID or EIN and a US based bank account. The bank account is used to deposit monthly commissions. Do you have any affiliations or branches in the United States?