Reseller program for mobile plateform

Hi

As mobile platform is getting poppular, do you have any specific reseller program for mobile harware/software companies as well. I know you do have your own mobile device, however what i am interested in is selling up is our own mobile hardware and specialized app (for iOS and andriod) using your payment gateway. We would bring new customers who would use our hardware and software, but the payment would be processed by Authorize.net gatway. Please let me know how that can be done.

Thanks

Sanju

Highlighted
Topics: 56
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 67

Re: Reseller program for mobile plateform

Hello Sanjupahari:

We're happy to see you supporting Authorize.Net with your mobile application.  Our partner program includes benefits for any type of application, including mobile, that supports the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.  To get started, please complete the online application here: http://developer.authorize.net/affiliate/application/ 

Richard

Build modern websites and mobile applications without increasing PCI burden using Authorize.Net Accept

Still using SIM, DPM or AIM? Please check our upgrade guide for details on migrating to our full Authorize.Net API.