cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affiliate Reseller Program Details -- Check it Out!

Did you know that Authorize.Net offers a free and easy way for developers like you to earn additional revenues simply by referring your merchants to us? That's right—we can help you get more money every month! And did I mention that it’s free. How cool is that?

So how’s it work exactly? As an Affiliate Reseller, we provide you with a customized payment gateway account application for you to give to your merchants who need a payment processing solution--and that's all you need to do! Once your merchants fill out and submit the application to Authorize.Net, our internal sales staff will work with each merchant to set up their account. Authorize.Net then bills your merchants directly for their monthly payment gateway fees and pays you the associated commissions.

Here are the payment gateway fees your merchants pay, as well as the commissions you receive:

One-Time Setup Fee:         Merchant Pays $99.00 -- You Receive $30.00
Monthly Gateway Fee:         Merchant Pays $17.95  -- You Receive $7.95
Per-Transaction Fee:         Merchant Pays $0.10 --  You Receive $0.05*

*This commission only applies for those of your merchants who are approved for a merchant account in addtion to their payment gateway account. You'll get more information on that when you apply.

The one-time fee is, well obviously, one time only. But we’ll pay you the commissions on the monthly and per-transaction fees for the life of that merchant’s account. Nice huh?

To become an Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller, simply fill out the form found here. Once we receive and process your completed application we will provide you with instructions on how you can immediately begin setting up merchants and get your dinero.

If you have any questions regarding the Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller Program, please e-mail affiliate@authorize.net or call 866-437-0476. They’ll hook you up. Or of course, you can contact a community administrator or moderator.

Michelle
Authorize.Net Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star
33 REPLIES 33

One of the advantages of the Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller program is that the monthly rate you offer your clients is lower than the rate charged for merchants signing directly with Authorize.Net.  Not only are you receiving a monthly commission but your merchant is also receiving a discounted monthly rate. 

Do you have to have your affiliate info show upon the application page?  Does it show up anywhere else, like on their billing statements?  I have a customer who is very protective of their privacy, and if they saw our name anywhere they would probably think I was stealing all their cc#s or some nonsense.  If it is transparent and they never see my name it be better for me.

pck,

You can provide an online application url which allows your client to begin the Authorize.Net application.  The url is tied to your reseller ID but there is no mention of your company name within the application.  Your company name should not show up on any customer facing documentation or within the merchant interface.  Thanks again!

Alex

Alex
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, its a very good idea. But how can we get when we are going to register another reseller?

michelle2010

Michelle2010,

Thanks for joining our community.  The Affiliate Reseller Program is designed for web developers, shopping cart providers and other application providers to refer merchants to Authorize.Net.  Our fees and commissions are posted in the first message in this thread.  If you have any questions, please email us directly at affiliate@authorize.net  Thanks!

Alex

Is the affiliate reseller program available to me in Australia? 

TonyM2010,

We appreciate your interest in becoming an Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller.  The Affiliate Reseller Program is available to companies with a US Tax ID or EIN and a US based bank account. 

Alex

Hello,

I am a web developer. A few months ago, I setup a website for a client that has authorize.net's services intergrated in it. I still help maintain this website. At the time, I was not familiar with the Reseller program. Is there any way of getting myself and this site setup with teh Reseller program now? Thanks.

jgoodman09

Hi jgoodman09,  we are happy to see that you have found the Developer Community. The Affiliate Reseller program is open to all developers and you can use this link to become a new reseller.  Any client you refer to Authorize.Net after becoming a reseller will be setup under your reseller profile and the appropriate commissions will be paid for the life of the merchant.  Unfortunately we are not able to transfer an existing merchant to a new reseller.  Thanks again for your interest.

Alex

Could you please provide more details regarding the following:

as stated below, once the merchants submit the application to the Authorize.net, the Authorize.Net sales staff will set their account. The question that I have is:

as a developer of a webstore, I will need to integrate the webstore pages for each merchant to accept the payments. Will I be able to receive technical support on how to integrate the webstore payment pages to Authorize.net?

Thank you in advance.

paytester