cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affiliate Reseller Program Details -- Check it Out!

Did you know that Authorize.Net offers a free and easy way for developers like you to earn additional revenues simply by referring your merchants to us? That's right—we can help you get more money every month! And did I mention that it’s free. How cool is that?

So how’s it work exactly? As an Affiliate Reseller, we provide you with a customized payment gateway account application for you to give to your merchants who need a payment processing solution--and that's all you need to do! Once your merchants fill out and submit the application to Authorize.Net, our internal sales staff will work with each merchant to set up their account. Authorize.Net then bills your merchants directly for their monthly payment gateway fees and pays you the associated commissions.

Here are the payment gateway fees your merchants pay, as well as the commissions you receive:

One-Time Setup Fee:         Merchant Pays $99.00 -- You Receive $30.00
Monthly Gateway Fee:         Merchant Pays $17.95  -- You Receive $7.95
Per-Transaction Fee:         Merchant Pays $0.10 --  You Receive $0.05*

*This commission only applies for those of your merchants who are approved for a merchant account in addtion to their payment gateway account. You'll get more information on that when you apply.

The one-time fee is, well obviously, one time only. But we’ll pay you the commissions on the monthly and per-transaction fees for the life of that merchant’s account. Nice huh?

To become an Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller, simply fill out the form found here. Once we receive and process your completed application we will provide you with instructions on how you can immediately begin setting up merchants and get your dinero.

If you have any questions regarding the Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller Program, please e-mail affiliate@authorize.net or call 866-437-0476. They’ll hook you up. Or of course, you can contact a community administrator or moderator.

Michelle
Authorize.Net Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star
33 REPLIES 33

Hi

As mobile platform is getting poppular, do you have any specific reseller program for mobile harware/software companies as well. I know you do have your own mobile device, however what i am interested in is selling up is our own mobile hardware and specialized app (for iOS and andriod) using your payment gateway. We would bring new customers who would use our hardware and software, but the payment would be processed by Authorize.net gatway. Please let me know how that can be done.

Thanks

Sanju

Hello Sanjupahari:

We're happy to see you supporting Authorize.Net with your mobile application.  Our partner program includes benefits for any type of application, including mobile, that supports the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.  To get started, please complete the online application here: http://developer.authorize.net/affiliate/application/ 

Richard

Is there any additional expense to the program for prospective merchants? or, is there any way I can get a site on board for an affiliate program?

jamesrobert5

Is there anyone I can get my blog for affiliate marketing I am working on cheap plane tickets anywhere  as a blogger can i add any affiliate link to it ?

Jimmyrob58