cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security audit or certification?

Hello,

We have a client that we've developed an application for that will be going live in a few weeks. They're using Authnet's CIM system for billing clients on a yearly basis.

I've read about Authnet's certifications but I'm not sure what path is best for us. This is a custom solution for only this client, and we'd it to go through some sort of official approval process by Authnet. Is this possible?

golevel
Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

Bump :)

golevel
Contributor

Happy to hear of this project utilizing CIM. If you have any errors or issues with the integration feel free to post them to the Integration and Testing section of the Developer Community. Unfortunately we don't have a program to validate or certify individual integrations.

Alex

I'm not having issues or problems, nor am I looking for verification. I'm really more looking for some kind of security audit with regard to the CIM system. I know the PCI compliance is handled by Authnet but it'd be great if someone could run some tests against it.

We actually don't handle anything related to PCI audits. I recommend taking a look at the PCI Security Council website to learn more.

Hi golevel,

Sorry for the late response to this thread, but I wanted to point out that Authorize.Net has a preferred PCI vendor, Trustwave. You can learn more about their offerings here: http://www.authorize.net/trustwave.

Thanks!

David

David
Administrator Administrator
Administrator