Testing Criteria Guide Question

Hey, I have a few questions about this Testing Criteria Guide. If this isn't the right place to ask about this, let me know.

A short background on our situation. We will be using Authorize.net mainly for internal use, with employees paying their business expenses. They have already recieved the goods/services, charged it to their account, and are now paying what they owe via our web interface.

On Page 4, it lists some test cases that are for E-Commerce Certification. My question is; if only the first test case (AUTH_CAPTURE) applies to us, so do we need to fulfill the rest of the requirements (even though we will not be using those methods)? We will not be using AUTH_ONLY, PROIR_AUTH_CAPTURE, or eCheck.net WEB AUTH_CAPTURE because it was explicitly stated in our application requirements that we wanted to only use AUTH_CAPTURE.

Thanks for the help, if any!

Topics: 56
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 67

Re: Testing Criteria Guide Question

[ Edited ]

Hello Javadocs,

Will this integration eventually become a commercially available solution that you will sell to others, or only an internal solution?  We typically certify only commercially available products.

Richard

Build modern websites and mobile applications without increasing PCI burden using Authorize.Net Accept

Still using SIM, DPM or AIM? Please check our upgrade guide for details on migrating to our full Authorize.Net API.