The Watercooler

This is the place for miscellaneous musings and other such conversations. For instance, what’s on your mind other than Authorize.Net stuff? Music? Movies? Solutions for paying down the national debt? Come discuss whatever, with whomever.

Missing posted messages

Hello-

This message is really for someone at Authorize.NET, ideally for someone who is a mod on this forum.

I've recently posted two different messages in the main support forum, and both of them disappeared. They are both in regards to problems with DPM postbacks, simply seeking some tech support and both were related to prior similar posts from other users.

My profile says that I've posted three messages, but only one appears, which is a comment on someone else's post.

Are my posts being silently removed? If so, that would be rather alarming since I'm simply asking for some technical support.

Topics: 48
Kudos: 138
Blog Posts: 63

Re: Missing posted messages

Hello @bitforge

We have a policy of never deleting messages, and we only hide messages if they are in violation of our terms of service.

I sent you a private message with some suggestions on how to help us troubleshoot your issue.

Richard

--------

Webhooks are now available for Authorize.Net

Using SOAP, see our deprecation notice.
Check out Accept.js, our Javascript replacement for DPM.
Pro Tip: Never use test mode in the sandbox, instead use the Testing Guide.
Highlighted

Thanks, @RichardH! Confirming, you did follow up via PM, much appreciated.

Right, I also received a private letter about this problem.

http://xranker360-review.com