cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

introduction

Hello, everyone!

It's great to see a community forum for authorize.net.  Looking forward to contibuting.  I'm a Wisconsin-based developer specializing in .Net, MSSQL//MySQL/Access, SEO/SEM and custom eCommerce systems.

John

demtron
25 REPLIES 25

I joined because of an invitation as well. Our company has been doing web development for 10 years now. We are currently supporting 2500+ domains that were all designed and developed by us. We used a "plug-in" shopping cart for our customers for years and finally wrote our own 3 years ago. Soon after we became Authorize.Net certified developers and we are also an affiliate reseller.

We have developed all sorts of crazy stuff here including ebay style auctions and live streaming livestock auctions (very nearly real-time), content management, eCommerce, flash applications and more.

PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JavaScript

Hello all!

I also, joined due to the invitation. I'm a .NET developer who uses authorize .NET for my wife's candle business. So far, I am happy to report, I find that they do a good job!

Glenn

Hi guys,

I am here as a result of invitation from authorize ^^

I'm from KL, mainly focus on developing e-commerce shopping cart. Enjoy getting know all of you here, cheers!

smartguy

Hi All,

I am a Miami Florida based .Net developer with MSSQL, etc... I love the simple API of Authorize.net & am currently implementing 3 different Gateways.

Karen

KClay

Hi Steve,

We are looking for integrating CIM with an OSCommerce store. So instead of reinventing the wheel, will you be willing to share the CIM integration mod with us.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Ravi

Sorry, the way I've done this doesn't make for something clean that I can give you.  There's actually very little applicable to osC in my implementation.

Steve

I am new here and using Ebay. Could use your advice, services and help. Email me at B_Rich057@gmail.com

I am developing a payment system in Sharepoint 2010 using Authorize .net. I am hoping to get some direction from this site.

hello everyone, I am new here. just looking around and reading to keep me updated and knowledgeable in developing my own stuff.

cheers!

Hi,

Am Dabial Newbie to this forum and working looking towards .net discussions.