The Watercooler

This is the place for miscellaneous musings and other such conversations. For instance, what’s on your mind other than Authorize.Net stuff? Music? Movies? Solutions for paying down the national debt? Come discuss whatever, with whomever.

Re: introduction

Hi

Am new to this forum looking for technical updates.

Cheers !

Topics: 56
Kudos: 213
Blog Posts: 67

Hello @robinblack , welcome to the community.

Richard

Build modern websites and mobile applications without increasing PCI burden using Authorize.Net Accept

Still using SIM, DPM or AIM? Please check our upgrade guide for details on migrating to our full Authorize.Net API.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hey Everyone..

I work for Android mobile app development company, and I'm here to share and gain knowledge..

Thanks.

Hello Guys,

I am newly join this forum and looking for Taxi Dispatch Software Developer. Also want to gain/share the new knowledge. 

Thanks.

introduction

Hi Everyone. I am Steffy jose from India. I work as app developer in an leading mobile app development company . This my first post in authorize.net community. My experience corresponding to Android, iOS, Object-oriented and n-tier architecture knowledge. I am looking forward to contribute to this community and also clarify my doubts. I hoe everyone doing great here.