cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

introduction

Hello, everyone!

It's great to see a community forum for authorize.net.  Looking forward to contibuting.  I'm a Wisconsin-based developer specializing in .Net, MSSQL//MySQL/Access, SEO/SEM and custom eCommerce systems.

John

demtron
25 REPLIES 25

I'm James from Indiana, US -- I'm integrating .NET and MSSQL functionality with SharePoint Technologies and Authorize.net -- it will be nice to have a "go to" place other than the white papers.  :)

piercove

Great to meet some fellow developers, I too am a .NET developer integrating Authorize.NET into my custom e-commerce applications. I used to be Indiana based (Lafayette), but now im in Florida (Ft. Myers right now but Tampa next month!) I look forward to sharing my knowledge with all you and many others!

Visit Our Site http://www.RickettsWebDesign.com

Great Idea, Glad they had the foresight to make this happen. I know this will be a successful tool for all who participate in the forums.

Hats off to Authorize.net

I write electronic payment processing programs for ASP.net in the form of server control dll's.  I also make a program called Internet Commerce Engine 5 that uses Authorize.net as the default card processor.

jkirkerx
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there everyone,

Name's Brian.

I'm a web developer from California specializing in PHP and MySQL.

My specialty lies in Custom CRM solutions and Shopping Carts. :)

Just got the invite and I look forward to learning and sharing Best-in-practice solutions and techniques with everyone. 

Good to see a community up about Auth.net.

_Brian

Bgadberry

Hi everyone...

I'm a ColdFusion developer @ Colonly One Online, Inc. If you need assistance intergrating Authorize.Net with your coldfusion application let us know. From ABS to CIM, we have a great amount of experiance with all AuthNet API's and can assist you with your project.

Also, I'm more than happy to answer questions on the message board...

Have fun everyone, except those .NET developers smileyvery-happy: j/k

~

Casey Dougall

CaseyDougall

Greetings all.

I do this as a sideline, as I have a regular "day job" that keeps me well occupied.  I have just one client and am not looking for more.  This web store, based on osCommerce and PHP, has been using AIM for some time now, and I've tweaked that aspect of it over the years. I recently added CIM to give the store customers a way to save credit cards without risking storing the data myself - a big relief.

Steve

Hi,

Just joined through the invitatation.  I am Java developer working with many different technologies.  I have done Sim ans AIM integrations.  This will be very helpful.  The documentation is good, but sometimes you would like to bounce ideas off of other developers.  

Hey all!

I work for a company in Minnesota that has many different facets: CMS web design, eCommerce, TV parts, search engines, networking sites etc etc.

This is a great place for us to both learn and teach, because with some PHP projects we have a lot to offer, yet with other more advanced applications and needs we are still babes in the woods!

Nice to meet you all, and look forward to growing and advancing together,

Kneeskrap3r (Phil Gapp)

Monster Studios

KneeSkrap3r (Phil Gapp)
Monster Studios
kneeskrap3r

david here.....

just got the invitation and decided to sign up.

my company's been doing web development and hosting since 1995. we're in a suburb of fort worth, tx but our clientel is local, national and international.  we have a rack with 12 linux servers which we manage ourselves.

we specialize in e-commerce solutions - both off the shelf and custom as well as database (mysql) and dynamic page creation.

we're getting heavily into jquery to provide all sorts of neat effects and ajax applications for our customers.

HATE jscript, LOVE perl.

advanced web systems

keller, tx

advwebsys