A. Rules of Conduct
To enroll in and/or use the Community, you must be over the age of 18.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content and consequences of the material you post, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, and trademark and copyright ownership. You understand and agree that any material you upload to the Community will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You grant Authorize.Net and the users of this Community the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use any such material. Authorize.Net may terminate your account or delete any of your Community postings at any time and for any reason.
You agree that you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute through the Community, any materials (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that may:
1. contain any confidential information of you, your company, Authorize.Net or any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, proprietary information, trade secrets, personally identifiable information, cardholder information and the terms of Authorize.Net related agreements;
2. be unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties;
3. constitute or encourage conduct that is unlawful or would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
4. violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy or any other proprietary right; and
5. constitute unauthorized advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
You also agree that you will not use any of the materials present on the Community in violation of applicable law or regulation.
B. Usage Guidelines
While using the Community, you agree that you will:
1. be courteous and respectful of others;
2. keep your post relevant to the payment industry and Authorize.Net's products, services and programs;
3. act responsibly to protect your and your company's private and confidential information; and
4. be careful, it is possible that the information on the Community could be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or misleading.
C. Moderator Role
Although the Community will be moderated and the moderators will actively interact with Community members, Authorize.Net does not guarantee that customer or technical support will be available through the community or that the support will be accurate or error free. If you need technical support, please contact email@example.com.
You may find posts that contain hyperlinks to content hosted and maintained by third parties. The linked sites are not approved or controlled by Authorize.Net and your access to any linked site is at your own risk. Authorize.Net makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, sites accessible by hyperlink from the Community.
MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY USERS OF THE COMMUNITY IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON ORIGINATING AND OR POSTING THE MATERIAL AND AUTHORIZE.NET DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE COMMUNITY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMMUNITY IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND AUTHORIZE.NET HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE COMMUNITY, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION THEREOF, AUTHORIZE.NET DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE COMMUNITY, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR PROVIDED BY, THE COMMUNITY WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE COMMUNITY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN OR TO THE COMMUNITY WILL BE CORRECTED OR TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR QUALITY OF ANY MATERIAL IN THE COMMUNITY, REGARDLESS OF WHO ORIGINATES THE MATERIAL. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY AUTHORIZE.NET, ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE COMMUNITY SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AUTHORIZE.NET FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE COMMUNITY IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE COMMUNITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE COMMUNITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
F. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY .
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, NEITHER AUTHORIZE.NET NOR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES (OR ANY OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE COMMUNITY, IS LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE COMMUNITY. AUTHORIZE.NET ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE COMMUNITY, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF AUTHORIZE.NET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THIS COMMUNITY SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
G. Release. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Authorize.Net parties (defined below) from and against any claims, damages, expenses and liability arising from or related to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from your use of this community.
a. Assignment: You may not assign your rights to use the Community without Authorize.Net’s prior written consent.