cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Using Accept Hosted Page IFrame / Lightbox

I am trying to get the Accept Hosted Page ideally as a lightbox but I can't seem to get anywhere regarding a few things.

I am not really sure what the point of the hostedPageReturnOptions are as I don't want the IFrame to "return" anywhere as it didn't "go" anywhere. I want to present it as a popup over the screen and simply be notified of the user's selections. Currently the only messages I am getting to the IFrameCommunicator are windowResize messages. I only get cancel messages if I give a cancelUrl but that results in a nested IFrame as the IFrame navigates to that url and then I have an IFrame in an IFrame which is definitely not how this is supposed to work.

After reading the documentation there are several claims that a lightbox can be accomplished via styling the IFrame's container and adding a positioned "X" button in the top right corner. However I was reading another page here that had a developer claim you cannot hide the cancel button. Which begs the question, what is the point of the cancel and continue buttons?

With only getting windowResize messages I'm not sure how I am meant to know whether or not a transaction occurred, or if it was successful. 

If anyone has any insights regarding this or has dealt with simliar results from trying to use the Accept Hosted Page any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Who Me Too'd this topic