cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

If PHP is not supported, which language should I use?

I started out following this: https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#accept-suite-create-an-accept-payment-trans... to make an Accept payment transaction. They have a PHP version for it. I bothered to figure out how to install the PHP SDK with composer, but when I finally submitted my form to my charge php file, I get a ton of these errors:

Deprecated: Return type of net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MerchantAuthenticationType::jsonSerialize() should either be compatible with JsonSerializable::jsonSerialize(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\wamp64\www\authorize_net\vendor\authorizenet\authorizenet\lib\net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MerchantAuthenticationType.php on line 261

From what I have read in other places, the dev team doesn't seem to be on track to provide an updated php version for whatever reason. If that is the case, is there any insight as to what other language they will likely keep updated? I'd rather go for something that is fresh so it will last a longer time.

network2357x
0 REPLIES 0