Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Serge

Raw request and response

Good day. I use Authorize net package https://www.nuget.org/packages/authorizenet and need to save raw logs of conversation with the API. Now I have result texts like E00007:User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. Is there wa...

Account inactive error in sandbox using Direct Post Method Solved

I set my sandbox account to Live mode and No Password Required. I post the "https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll" endpoint a form containing the required x_* hidden form fields, including x_login set to the correct API login ID. I get an e...

rob
Contributor

Integration methods that reduce PCI compliance

We are already integrated with Authorize.net AIM but would like to reduce PCI scope. We looked at the SIM integration method but were surprised that it's not responsive and honestly is not very attractive. Then we looked at the Accept.js solution but...

Can i create child account for authorize.net merchant account ?

Hi Team, We are having authorize.net merchant account in production,we are planing to create child account for the merchant account.Could anyone please suggest the process steps how to create child account.Does the API Login Id and Transaction Key of...

updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest is failing Solved

Hi, I am using the latest version of the C# SDK to update an existing Customer Payment Profile. When I attempt to do so, I am getting this error: The element 'updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'...

Devin
Contributor

Transaction Fee Questions

If we authorize an amount and then capture it a day later, does that count as 1 transaction for a $0.10 fee or will it be 2 for $0.20? If we have captured an amount and need to process a refund or void the transaction, is that an additional $0.10?

Responsive CIM Form (hosted form) Needed

Responsive CIM Form (hosted form) Needed We use the CIM Hosted Form option and we're currently trying to set up a responsive version of our site. Unfortunately, we've hit a huge roadblock because of the way the form is designed. The layout makes no c...

Invoice number Null

We are using the SIM intergration and it seems like more and more frequently errors are occuring after a client makes a payment. We have narrowed it down to being that the invoice nubmer is null at that time. We have not made any changes in this area...

x_relay_response

I can't get it to use the x_relay_response that I send, it always uses the Default Relay Response URL instead. Any help appreciated.

ASP.NET version

We have a c# web application that can only run on asp.net 2.0 -- the replacement web app isn't ready and we just lost our merchant provider and are now looking at alternative merchant providers. Can we use .net 2.0 to submit merchant transactions to ...

E00040 When validating Customer Payment Profile. Solved

I am writting code in python 2.7 using the SDK from the github repo to validate the information given by the user before giving them access to my websites paid content. The user is to enter their card number and expiration date. I take this informati...

Pass amount

how to pass amount from Android?

PHP integration only with amount

Hi, I have merchant account and I create a test sandbox to check my PHPActually I want to send only amount to your gateway and get the response that it is done or not.I don't want to host anything in my website to get the details of Credit Card.Whate...

Successful transactions are not showing on test account

Hi Support, I am using a sandbox in live mode connecting to a wordpress site which already has an integration for authorize.net. I have previously set up 3 such sites and all are working live (and worked with the sandbox too). When I initiate a payme...

Hosted Pages?

I'm finding references to different methods of doing hosted pages with Authorize.NET - one method reffered to in the "SIM" guide, and another referred to in the "CIM" (xml) guide. What is the current (preferred) methodology of utilizing hosted pages ...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

PCI DSS Certification

We have a client for which we have to implement a new project that involves payment services. We proposed to use Authorize.Net CIM API. The client is asking whether Authorize.Net is PCI DSS v3.2 certified. I see on the Visa Global Registry list of Se...

sourav

Need a detail about an error message

Response Reason Codes and Response Reason Text Response CodeResponse Reason CodeResponse Reason TextNotes235An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider.The merchant was incorrectly set up at the processor. I am getting this er...

Issue accessing secure.authorize.net from cloud datacenter

I am having an issue, I think it is a routing issue, between a cloud datacenter server and the secure.authorize.net website. Seems like anything coming from a number of the public addresses that we have at the cloud datacenter is unable to complete t...

Sandbox not processing payments for a while now

Hello, For the past hour the SIM on sandbox has been unabled to process any payment. When entering proper test card details the page "thinks" for a while and then returns the message "Error An error occurred during processing. Please try again." This...

sourav

Transaction Declined in SIM API

I am new in autorize.net. I found a sample a code of SIM API and tested it. It works perefectly fine. But when I implement the same in Live mode, it generate error by by saying Transaction Declined(General Error). AVS not processed(P). this is my cod...

Devin
Contributor

Void vs Refund Solved

How do we know when a transaction needs to be refunded rather than voided? Is there a way to tell if the transaction has already been processed by the bank and a refund is required instead of just a void without attempting to void and being notified ...

Devin
Contributor

Authorize Only expiration time?

Does the AuthorizeOnlyTransaction have an expiration? For example if we perform an auth only transaction will that authorization still be valid say a month later? Is there a benefit to using a "capture previously authorized" transaction over using th...

Orders Timing Out and Getting Canceled?

Hey all, did something change with the gateway? We are suddenly getting orders that show they are cancelled. BUT we get notified that their card went through. The Orders page shows that the payment timed out so it was cancelled. Any ideas? We’re usin...

Devin
Contributor

Error with CIM requests

When sending in CIM requests I am occasionally receiving the following error:' Outer Exception : The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. Inner Exception : Unable to read data from the transport connection: An exi...