Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Multiple captures on a single authorized only transaction

It's been many years since I worked with Authorize.Net, so I need a little push in the right direction if possible. I have a website that is currently using your AIM method to process one-time payments. Now I have been asked to change it so they can ...

Accept.js Example showing Transaction Unsuccessful

Hello World, I am trying out the new Accept.js integration. Everything is installed. and the foodie demo page is loading. I cannot seem to get a transaction to return as Successful though. In my browser debug console (using Firefox 47.01 on Redhat) I...

JSON API warning: properties are order-dependent

It took me a long time to figure this out. For the benefit of the next poor soul: The order of the properties of transactionRequest is significant. If you do not put the "amount" property into your object immediately following the "transactionType" p...

zamiksica123
Contributor

Accept.JS question

HelloI'm created sample using code from http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/acceptjs.htmlin my console log, I see this:COMMON.ACCEPT.INAPP.PAYMENT9471617575682072705001what that means and how to actually charge credit card? on above...

mla
Contributor

New error in sandbox: transaction cannot be found

We're seeing a new problem in the sandbox. AUTH request is submitted via DPM. Then site submits a PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE through AIM. It's worked fine for a very long time. On our integration server, we're now seeing a "The transaction cannot be found." ...

Marcy
Contributor

Can two sites be live with the same API Login ID and Transaction key? Solved

We are working on a new site to replace an old one (different domain names). On the old site, authorize.net is live and well and working. On the new site, I am in testing sandbox mode. We would like to have authorize.net go live on the new site while...

afail
Contributor

Accept.js custom field

Is it possible to send a custom key with Accept.JS? We have an internal payment system and I want to associate the response with the ID of the record in our internal system.

How to get rid of the top header and visa image logos

I am using SIM and I want to make it look and feel like my site. I was going through the documentations and I fond that if I send css (code attached below for inpout field) I will be able to pass css in it. Problem is that when I do that, the form th...

US Zip Codes Solved

The Authorize.net AIM integration says zipcodes should only be alphanumeric. What should I do with 9-digit zipcodes entered by the customer in our shopping cart? Truncate them to 5 digits? Strip out the hyphen and pass 9 digits without the hyphen? Th...

Cannot add customer to ChargeCreditCard transaction

Hello, when i make a test transaction i want customer spot to be filled with some info.I've tried to add customer by adding CustomerDataType object to TransactionRequest but customer info does not appear in sandbox(in C# language) . What is the other...

Bilal

Is ARB based transaction refunded through sandbox account ?

Hi Guys, Is ARB based transactions refunded through sandbox account. I am trying to refund ARB based transaction, but it gives me E00051 error that shows Original transaction was not issued for this payment profile. However, i am passing the correct ...

Urgent! integration to authorize.net

Hi, I am a webmaster for a professional nonprofit organization which just opened an account at authorized.net. I have the api login id and the transaction key. The website has a form to collect all the credit card payment information. I need sample c...

Lassen

API Login with LogIn ID and password

Trying to make an VB.NET app where user would log in with LogIn ID and password (rather than APILogInID and APITransactionKey), just like when using an Internet browser to charge a credit card. ApiOperationBase(Of ANetApiRequest, ANetApiResponse).Run...

Sample HTML form for reoccurring payments

I am already an authorize.net customer with my business. But I am currintly expanding my business and building a new page using a subscription based model (ARB). To build this I'm using HTML and Angular on the front end and Node.js/Express.js on the ...

"Unrecognized response from AuthorizeNet: " Solved

Hello, I am getting this error message when I am using the PHP SDK: "Unrecognized response from AuthorizeNet: ". I don't quite understand why I am getting it. It seems like an error message that should never be possible to throw unless something goes...

Capture transactions in the report (sandbox)

I posted a similar question to this in an FAQ thread, but I don't think that was the right venue. I'm apologizing in advance for cluttering up your board. Anyway, this is the situation: I'm testing a software solution that we're developing which uses...

Bilal

How to create duplicate subscription

Hi Guys, I am trying to create a duplicate subscription. What is the minimum time slack for creating a duplicate subscription. For single payments i may be 2 mins and it works, but not for subscription. Please help.

rockon77
Contributor

Check if Authorize Production server responds

I would like to do a test to see if the Authorize server responds before I submit the transaction info via relay response and DPM, and if it does not respond, then redirect to a custom error page. So I wanted to first test out something like this: Di...

What is <transHashSha2 /> ? that is return from response. Solved

When I request to charge the credit card. It gives in response . So, I'm in trouble because I used the SDKof Python and in SDK it gives error because it doesn'tfind transHashSha2 node but credit card is charged. So, We did not able to manage things f...

Customer Profiles and Tokens

I have client using Authorize.net with an invoicing application called RONIN and they are looking at implementing Xero (cloud accounting) with UCollect to allow automated credit card, direct debit/ACH payments triggered by Xero invoices – and using A...

Payment profiles with SIM/DPM integration

Is it possible to create secure, payment profiles to allow my users to make payments without re-entering the check/card information for every transaction? If that's not possile with SIM/DPM, what would it be possible with? Thank you.