Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Drupal 7 + Commerce Redirect Issues

Do i have drupal 7 + Commerce and am using the authorise.net modules. So here is the problem i am having: - Add items to cart- Click Checkout- Fill billing information and click continue- Review order and select "Credit Card via Authorize.Net" (only ...

jruser
Contributor

Do you use the C# SDK?

I am attempting to use the C# SDK and was wondering how many people use this. The more I get into it, the more it seems easier to just forget it and manually code the XML. I could always modify the source, but then it may end up difficult to switch t...

Android SDK with CIM not sending CCV Solved

Similar to this post http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Java-SDK-with-CIM-not-sending-CCV/m-p/27202 I am tying to charge a credit card from CIM (CREATE_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_TRANSACTION) which I got to work, but when I try...

AVS 'Brute Force' Detection

Hello Authorize.Net, My client wants me to keep track of how many times a user tries to submit an order that fails AVS, and stop letting the user attempt to submit the order after a few failures. I'm wondering if Authorize.Net does anything similar t...

Transaction API + Subscription Name

Hi All, I use the Transaction API to download our transactional history. Trouble is we are desiring to capture $subscription->name from our ARB transactions. Using the current Transaction API, it seems I can only capture the Subscription Descriptiobn...

SplitTenderID problem

I am getting the error "SplitTenderID is not numeric." when trying to use the "createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest". Can anyone give any insight into how to fix this? I cast it as (int) and also made it numeric not a string but the error still ha...

Use same transactionId to perform another CIM transaction

I am using Authorize.net API to perform payment process.I am able to perform successful payment and able to get transactionId of any user's transaction. Merchant merchant = callMyMerchancy(); // Transaction process started. Transaction transactions =...

Turn Transaction Into Recurring Subscription via API

How can I take a transaction ID, and turn that transaction into a subscription from the API in PHP? In the back-end you just click the "Create ARB Subscription from Transaction" link in the upper right hand corner of transaction details box, and it l...

elhull

SIM and variable payment amounts

Because our website does not have an SSL, we are looking to use SIM to process payments. We'er on a UNIX platform and utilizing PHP. However, it appears that you have to pre-set the amount that the person is being charged in the code. I was reading a...

ARB transaction key & login. E00007

We are using Drupal with the Commerce Module to integrate with Authorize.net. Recently, recurring payment subscriptions stopped working, giving E00007. One-time payments are working correctly.We have verified that the API Login ID and transaction key...

jaredsmark1
Contributor

Exactly how does DPM work?

I've searched but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I understand that somehow the CC info that's entered on your site is 'POSTed' (not sure what that means) to the authorize gateway directly, bypassing your server, but is that because the...

jaredsmark1
Contributor

Forward cart products to secure payment form?

I'm looking into the SIM API. I notice that after products have been added to a cart and I go to the secure payment form, all of the information is forwarded to the payment form, but not the items that the person is purchasing. With the simple checko...

Problem in CIM integration and implementing Payment gateway. Solved

Dear, I have urgent need to implement payment gateway with CIM functionality . we have reviewed many blogs and technical doc but i did not get the way to implement payment gateway with CIM functionality.I have used the https://apitest.authorize.net/s...

hiko

app payment

Hi, We are using coronas SDK to develop apps, what we want to do is have customers pay for their food through the app we develope and then pick it up in the store, so my question is, the authorized.net api is it a simple url https://... where we send...

Need list of all users along with payment profiles

Hi, I am new to Authorize.Net. I would like to get the list of user profiles who are having 10 payment profiles with Authorize.Net. Is there any direct call to generate the report with User ProfileID, Payment Profile Information for all the users? Pl...

ab

java DPM relay_response script timing out Solved

Hi, I'm getting this email with every transaction: Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it. Transaction ID: REDACTED (non-zero transaction id number)Transaction Result: This transaction has been declined. I see th...

ab

DPM Transaction cannot be accepted, response code 99 Solved

Hi, I'm new here and have never integrated DPM before. I'm using the Java SDK. My account is in live mode. I have been receiving this error continuously since my first test. I have spoken with their chat support and also read several posts on this to...

rob
Contributor

Refund using AIM for a unsettled transaction

Per the AIM documentation: If you are not sure whether a transaction is settled, you can attempt to submit a Void first. If the Void transaction fails, the original transaction is likely settled and you can submit a Credit for the transaction.So am I...

Silent Post Back URL PHP Issue

I have currently set up sitlent post back url. I have updated my script to include emails to know when the post back happens. I'm getting successful emails indicating authorize is posting back. However, the issue, i'm getting is that the POST is empt...

KSGRao
Contributor

Geting Error while using relay response Solved

I am integrating Authoriz.net credit card SIM API, with .Net Frame work 4.0 and C# and I am working internal development environment. I am providing the code snippet how I am using the relay response in page load event.Please provide me the solution....

No card type in XML response?

In AIM, while the card type is returned when using the delimited response in position 22, there appears to be no such information in the response message.On the other hand the xml response seems to offer more message information in the case of errors...

Intec

Sandbox and Live account on same website

Is it possible to use both a sandbox account and a live account on the same front-end webpage or do I need to have two separate front-end webpages (one for the sandbox account and the other for the live account)?

Forced to store CC data in db, including CCV: Am I liable?

Hi,I'm technically esponsible for a web application used daily by several customers for online payments.I inherited the codebase of the application and I discovered recently that all credit cards information included CCV are stored in the db. The dat...

Intec

Billing information for Test Credit Card

Is there any associated billing address for the test credit card numbers mentioned here: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Test-Credit-Card-Numbers/td-p/7653 or would any billling address work? Also, do the test cred...

danw
Contributor

CP Integration; but some transactions appear CNP Solved

Hi there,We've got a CP implementation, but some of our customers are reporting that their bank is treating some of their transactions as CNP (i.e., it appears that the CC number has been keyed, rather than swiped), and hence charging higher fees.Why...

ChanceND
Contributor

Silent Post Issue after changing URL Solved

I have come across a strange issue. We are in the process of moving our website to a new server. Currently we have some payment apps (sim, asp.net) on both the new server and the current server we are moving away from. Everything works fine when the ...

Update ARB with new due date

Hi there.. We are building a system which uses ARB to charge users for their montly membership.. Now we try to implement the function to upgrade the membership, so after that we need to update the amount the user gets charged and the date to match th...