Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

bibiki

question on chargebacks

Hey there,this is my first question in here. I hope I am putting the question in the right section. I need to confirm is chargeback something only possible for eCheck or is it also possible for other forms of payment processing? Is there any charge o...

Customer Form Data --> Authorize.Net? Solved

Hello all!Is there a way to have my customers fill out their information on a form on my website and then send that information to be populated in an Authorize.net form where they can fill their cc info? I read the api manuals and nothing readily jum...

Bug found in AuthorizeNetAIM_Response constructor

It appears the constructor fails to properly populate the member variables if the address contains a comma. All successive member variables are one index off (i.e. city gets pushed into the state field, etc)

This should be simple... but I haven't figured it out yet...

Honestly, I am very new to PHP. I know enough to make it work. I have never implemented any type of "shopping cart" my client just wants a "pay here" button. Everything I look at appears to be very complicated. This should be fairly simple I thought....

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

CIM - no save/continue button? Solved Locked

I have implemented hosted CIM a few times in the past and there have always been Save and Cancel buttons at the bottom of the Add a New Payment Method form. But this time, no buttons. No way to save or continue. Here is the xml I am sending: ********...

Venngomez1
Contributor

AVS options

Hi, Is it possible to check only the name and zip code? seems that often card holder can not enter correctly the address. V.

Venngomez1
Contributor

Customization of email

Hi, Using CIM, once a payment is applied to a card, authorize.net sends an email to the card holfer, the default is, the name of authorize.net account holder, how to change this to another email address? say I'd like to add another email address: XYZ...

Level 3 detail

We use the AIM API and I've had a customer recently ask for us to post the Level 3 data to the transaction. I supopse I have a couple of questions in regards to this...1. If we post the item data, is there any guarantee that this will show up on a cu...

Move money from authnet to any bank account

Hi all, i am a little bit junior with all this, so i need your help. We've implemented authnet as payment gateway for our site which works something similar as http://www.kickstarter.com/ does. Our users collect money for some purpose and we need to ...

Multiple Customer Profile Creation on Auth.net

I have 10,000 users and I am using Test account on auth.net. In order to make transactions on test account I need to make a customer profile id and payment profile id for the user. My question is, Is there any way that we can create customer profile ...

Securing the Transaction Key when using SIM

How should the transaction key be stored when implementing SIM in PHP on a LAMP server?The code samples/SDK for the PHP solution has a placeholder for the transaction key right on the sim.php page, which I don't think is the most secure way to store ...

Refund transaction

Hello, I want to implement the refund feature on my web application, at currently I am using SIM to procceed the transaction, it seems that SIM doesnt support refund transaction so please help to let me know that how to use the refund in authorize.ne...

xinno

Capture Error

We captured the transaction and we got an Approval code. When we changed the order status from the web multiple times,, then it captures over and over again with different approval code. Under the circumstance of using one credit card number-- it sho...

ARB Create not capturing email

I am in the process of testing an application using ARB. I am able to submit the create request successfully, however the email address sent with the request is not being captured. I have posted the text of the xml request below. I am using the php s...

use of CVV card code

I'm setting up a new system with CIM that uses customer and payment Profile IDs for recurring payments. I'm confused about whether I should bother to pass the CCV card code or not. The CIM_XML_Guide documentation says: "cardCode is used only for vali...

Validate New CIM Payment Profile

I have just begun testing my app in 'liveMode' using the C# CIM SDK. I was under the impression that adding a new credit card with an incorrect expiration or cvv would throw an error in liveMode because it is invalid. However I am able to create new ...

sands904
Contributor

DPM - Custom Receipt Page

I am using ASP .NET and have everything working up to the point of the receipt page. I took the asp example and converted it to .NET but I get a "Message: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
Inner: Object reference not se...

payment connection offline/payment connection unavailable

Hello, I keep getting these two messages when I test in test mode or try to do a real transaction: payment connection unavailable or payment connection offline. And, I do not get the email from authorize.net that I used to while testing. Any ideas? T...

jbh1977
Contributor

Magento And Authorize.net Misery

I apologize. I know there are 1 million posts out there, but I cannot find a concrete resolution. Does anybody have real world experience using a live merchant account, in test mode, with magento, where I can submit a **edited** order and see a posit...

Sreejith_5
Contributor

eCheck.Net WEB AUTH_CAPTURE

Hai all, i am impementing an application with Authorize.net, but presently i am stuck with implemnting the AIM system with the eCheck.Net WEB AUTH_CAPTURE case method. Can any one pls details about the method and the steps throgh which i should go in...

Keeping record of itemized order information with SIM. Solved

Hello there. I'm able to send a complete breakdown of items and their respective quantities to the SIM form (i.e. Itemized order entries) and the information shows up fine on the receipt page and in the receipt email, too. However, none of the item i...

sands904
Contributor

Passing a Discount in DPM

I am trying to setup DPM for our software. I have almost everything working, the only issue is how do I pass the discount amount so it will show up for our clients in thier Authorize .NET account and in their client's emailed receipt, etc? With PayPa...

Lucie

Developer test account with DPM and unsettled transactions reports Solved

Hello! We have hooked up our developer test account to our ecommerce site (in LIVE mode), and are able to make test purchases and get an email back from Authorize.net saying:Response : This transaction has been approved.Authorization Code : 000000Tra...