Did you mean: 

Important Hosted Payment Form Discussion

Use this thread to discuss changes to our Hosted Payment Form

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
32 REPLIES 32

we are also seeing the same. allt he SIM order flow got broken at the same time CIM order flow is working fine

Ok, we founds a fix for our situation.

We're using DPM and had query string parameters as part of the relay response URL. Apparently, Auth.net is silently puking on that now and refusing to redirect.

So, we're back in business for the time-being. That was the last straw though. We're moving.

Per RichardH's reponse, the lower case issue is being investigated.

We're getting issues with x_cancel_url, where the URL we pass in is rewritten to all lower case. Our URL itself has camel case in it, so we get a 404. In addition, we have GET parameters with mixed case that will cause further issues.

RichardH, do we have an estimated time frame of when this will be resolved?

Thanks,

Cecilia

@galatia66 The hotfix moving through the release process but I don't have an ETA for completion.  As soon as I learn more, I'll post here.

Richard

Thank you for the updates, @RichardH.  Just to confirm, will this hotfix address the lowercase issue with the Relay Response Parameter that I posted?

@RichardH, Would a fix to my CSS issue be possible?

@galatia66 The hotfix moving through the release process but I don't have an ETA for completion.  As soon as I learn

> more, I'll post here.

Wait a tick. You have a release process?!

Is there any update on the hotfix?

When can we expect the lowercase issue to be resloved?

Please advise.

URGENT.

Per Richard on the "Problems with Relay Response URL (SIM) getting translated to all lowercase" thread:

Hello everyone,

I confirmed that the issue causing all URLs to be set to lowercase is now corrected.  Please check and let us know if this change is working for you.

Richard

I have confirmed that this works on the production system.

Richard, I believe that development still has the problem. Please let us know once this fix has been pushed to DEV.

@RichardH, would you be able to provide an update on if the CSS is being considered by your development team? By changing scroll to auto, this should only display a scrollbar if necessary which would resolve our cosmetic issues with our payment frame.

Thank you!