Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

I get the error: The record can not be found

With an account, If I call createCustomerProfileRequest and immediately call getHostedProfilePageRequest with customerProfileId that restored my previous call fails, I get the error: The record can not be foundbut between the first call and the secon...

altdev

Sample PHP for adding order description Solved

I'm sure it's lack of sleep, but I can't seem to fugure out how to add an order description to "Charge A Card" in PHP. This one didn't throw any errors, but it it didn't add the description to the email receipt either. The part that is confusing is.....

Determining if a transaction was successful (ruby gem)

All of the Ruby sample code defines a successful transaction this way:if response.messages.resultCode == MessageTypeEnum::Ok puts "Successful charge (auth + capture)... (authorization code: #{response.transactionResponse.authCode})" (FYI, MessageType...

Which Integration Solution Is Best For Simple Payment Form?

So I found it odd that there's no PHP example for using SIM. We send invoices (via PDF attachment in an email) to customers. We want the customer to be able to submit payment just by clicking a link or button. We don't need to show the invoice detail...

shari

Basic Akamai

I've spent hours on this. I am a webmaster by the skin of my teeth, trying to figure out where the URLs would be on my wp website so I can point them to the new Akamai urls. No help from my host or authorize.net. I know this is so basic, but I just n...

Joomla

Regarding Auth.net updation

below is a copy of an e-mail from authorize.net regarding some technical updates, so you can determine if there is anything that needs to be done on this.currently i am using payment form component in joomla and there auth.net plugin were used...so p...

New MasterCard BIN Range Solved

We were alerted by our bank of the upcoming changes to Mastercard and their new BIN range. More details here: https://www.forte.net/blog/mastercard-bin-range-coming/ Are there plans (or already) to support this?

aleon

CIM XML API Refund E00001 Solved

Hello.Trying to test refunds on sandbox, but keep on getting "An error occurred during processing. Please try again." error. Charges are created successfully.Here's the request example: *** *** 12.34 1200003458 1200002531 20000040807 Any ideas...

Failure Code: 3 Reason 98

Hi - We are running WooCommerce DPM - and about 1 in 10 transactions get this error: Order status changed from Pending Payment to Completed. --- then seconds later --- Payment failure: code 3 – This transaction cannot be accepted. (98). Order status ...

wbr
Contributor

Uninformative warning message regarding HTTP GET requests

One of our customers received an email from Authorize.net stating, "During a system scan, we noticed that your website or payment solution is using the HTTP GET method when submitting your transaction requests to https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/...

seven7

Sandbox RC4 Cipher

Hello, has RC4 cipher been disabled in the sandbox? It appears to still be active. Received email couple weeks ago that RC4 would be disabled in sandbox on April 29, and disabled in production on May 31.

Multiple Terminal IDs Solved

Our Credit Card processor is wanting a terminal id for our transactions. How do I add in a terminal id into the current code? Just for reference, here's what I'm looking at.

PHP 5.3 Composer install SDK

Hello, I am trying to install the SDK on a WAMP 5.3.13 (Production) and I am not able to install goetas/xsd2php or goetas/xsd-reader as they both require PHP 5.4.... Has anyone been able to get around this, and if so, would you be willing to help? Th...

Secure2 Transistion

Started transistioning an app running on IIS 7.5 Windows 2008 Server over to the new Akamai infrastructure. For whatever reason, the server to server communication is failing with the following error message: "No connection could be made because the ...

deanlaw
Contributor

Transfer ARB customers to new merchant account?

I have a client who's merchant account was originally set up by their CC vendor, so they aren't actually listed as the owner the account. They are currently using SIM and ARB and have a few thousand ARB customers. They would now like to leave that CC...

CIM profile not created (WooCommerce)

Hello, First off - I am not a web developer, just an IT Manager, but our website is having some difficulty and the local development company we contract doesn't have experience with Authorize.net beyond installing the plugin into WooCommerce. This is...

How to Test Auth.net Purchases are Working Solved

I am working on a system in PHP for a client that essentially makes sure their entire website is up and running. This program will be periodically pinged by something like Wormly and checked to see what it is retuning. The program will test all exter...

sandbox declines

we are trying to process tests from our test environment to the sandbox. We have had no problems until today when all of our test cards come back with a decline E00027. These are existing programs we've been using for years and nothing has changed on...

nhwilly
Contributor

Validation mode Solved

In production, if I use liveMode when creating a payment profile, does the charge transaction and the void incur fees? TIA

nhwilly
Contributor

Using card code with CIM Solved

The docs state that the card code is not stored in the CIM. Does that mean that everytime I want to charge a customer and use the card code, I have to prompt them again? I guess if you don't store it, I don't know how it ends up on future transaction...

nhwilly
Contributor

Submitting multiple payment profiles when creating a customer profile Solved

Hi, When I create a customer profile that contains multiple payment profiles, I notice the response that comes back only has the AN assigned numbers. That's OK for the customer profile, I'll just assign it to the customer. But I can't tell which paym...

altdev

Production Mode does not work

Obviously I'm missing something here. I used your charge credit card sample code in php after installing the new code base from GitHub using composer. I even ran the recommended update a few minutes ago to 1.8.8. In sandbox the charge credit card wor...

Card verification codes not being processed

We are getting an E00027 error in production when: 1. Our CCV settings require processing (P)2. We are passing a CCV in a ValidateProfile request (we are using .NET api)3. For some reason (?) Authorize.NET does not process the CCV. Transaction says t...

Need to Extract ARB Data or CIM Data

I'm trying to integrate iDonate with Authorize.net and am running into a challenge with my active ARBs. I need to extract our ARB data from Authorize.net so that we can input it into the other system. *I do not need to extract the sentivite/encrypted...

Amin

What is the basic workflow to get started. Solved

Hello, I'm having a hard time getting started.I'm building a multi-vendor shopping cart system. I'm using PHP and I've looked at the sample sdk at github.All I need to do is the following: 1- Add credit card, to store it at Authorize.net side.2- Get ...

nhwilly
Contributor

More detail for Market type and Device type Solved

Is there somewhere I can get more detail on these settings? I found a little here: http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/payment_transactions.html But I would like to know more so I can get the setting right. TIA

E00027 'Card code is required' error using Hosted CIM set-up

Hi, My developer keeps on getting the E00027 'Card Code is required' error using the Hosted CIM platform: ErrorE00027Card Code is required.3,2,33,Card Code is required.,,P,0,424400007,,299.99,CC,auth_capture,14280764,---------,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EBC08A3458...