Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

saravananzs
Contributor

CARDPRESENT TEST MODE prior auth capture Error Locked

I am using card present TEST MODE transaction First i authorized only(auth_only) 100$ using track1 then the transaction id is 23456789 has come again i am using the same transaction id(23456789 ) and transaction detail i am capturing the amount using...

relayresponse.asp Solved Locked

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, I did do a search. I am very new to asp and have been trying to set up just a very basic relay response. I tried using the relayresponse.asp sample that authorize.net supplies to no avail. I am pretty sur...

Problem with CIM and Drupal Solved Locked

So I'm putting in some CIM functionality in a Drupal 7 site I'm building. I put the relevant parts of the sample scripts in a particular rule and then activated it, but I keep getting an error like this: Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl...

magalh

ARB? Can it automatically generate incremental invoices? Locked

Hi friends,i'm building an application that would process recurring bills and i already setup the ARB system successflully. All works perfectly beside the fact that i wouldn't know how to add extra input like incremental invoice numbers. I'm not sure...

jeffg

Marking a CIM transaction as recurring from an external recurring system Locked

I am using CIM and have my own recurring billing system. In addition to the recurring payments, I accept one-time transactions which also creates profile/payment profile in CIM. I am looking for a way to distinguish between the two types of payments,...

amol

Authenticating Credit card And Prepaid card Locked

Hello , Sorry I dont know where to post the Queries , so I am Asking to you. Is there Different Authorize.net APi,s for Authenticating Credit card And Prepaid card?. Backround is: I have Application which allowes User to enter credit card and Prepaid...

Creating a new CIM customer over SIM Locked

I am transitioning a customer from Simple Checkout to SIM, and have learned that they use customers inside the customer information manager to manage repeated payments. Am I able to register them as a customer when submitting a SIM transaction? I hav...

API login and password key not working! Locked

Like said above. I even renewed for a new key and edited it within my SQL database however. When people proceed to checkout I get an error message 13. It was working before, I used a chopped up store code in the beginning then switched it over to cub...

Urgent Trasaction declined but amount get reduced from account Locked

Hello Team, I am new for authorise.net payment. i implement one api with my codeigniter(php) project.When i proceed with that .it gives me some transaction declined error.however amount get reduced from my account and it show in authorise.net account...

saravananzs
Contributor

Transcation Fee possibilty to merchant account Locked

Suppose I am authorize amount 100$ using auth_only methodfor this auth only any merchanct transaction fee is there? for cancellation (void) i know some merchant transcaction fee is there after authonly i will capture using prior auth capture this tim...

Return url after payment Locked

When I have completed payment on the sandbox I always get redirected tohttps://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll Shouldn´t I get redirected to the url set in parameter "x_receipt_link_url" ?

Looking for well formed XML for AIM refund and capture_only Solved Locked

I'm trying to test out some new code I've written and I cannot seem to form the correct XML needed to issue a CREDIT or CAPTURE_ONLY via the AIM XML API. Is it possible for someone to post an example of well formed XML for a refund and/or capture_onl...

New and confused. Trying to replace Paypal Locked

Hi. I am trying to replace the use of paypal on my site as it has given me tons and tons of problems. I want nothing more to do with it. Although I have no clue as to where to start. I do not not know what type of setup would be good for me and I do ...

CIM Refund - null transaction id Locked

I am using the CIM library to issue refunds. I am doing this though Authorize.NET's C# SDK Refund method. While developing with a test account in test mode, I have noticed if I pass a NULL transactionId, the transaction successfully refunds. Is this ...

Question on simple checkout Locked

I am a website developer and I have a client (a garbage hauler) who wants people to pay their bill on line. All they need is someone to put in customer name, account number and the amount. I am thinking that in a way this is similar to a donation. If...

jems

Autorize.net payment integration for Windows .net application Locked

I am working in a Windows .net application. i have a no idea how to use the Authorize.Net payment getway integration. pls give me help how to Authorize.Net Payment Getway work in Desktop .net Windows application.

Which API do we need? Locked

Our company just recently launched our Facebook shopping cart platform. At this time, the 2 payment options available to our merchants are SkyyPay and PayPal. However, we are now looking to integrate authorize.net as an additional payment option as w...

pwhe23

DPM DotNet API Validation returning false Locked

I am integrating with Authorize.net using the DPM mechanism, basing my code on the url below.http://developer.authorize.net/guides/DPM/dotnet.htmlEverything worked fine while testing, however, when I turned off test mode, my calls to AuthorizeNet.SIM...

cmorus

URL for a product? Locked

I want to send a payment URL for a product to a client for payment but I can't figure out how to get it out of the code that's generated by a button. Any ideas? thanks.

aj23

frames security questions Solved Locked

I made a web application with asp.net 3.5 that implements the AIM method, which requires an SSL certificate. A web developer wants to integrate my pages with their site by putting my site inside of a frame on their website. I realize it sounds a litt...

jbh1977
Contributor

CIm Question - Associating Shipping ID With Payment Id... Locked

Hey, I'm having a lot of fun playing with CIM as a test authorize.net user and it's allowing me to build the website I need to build. I love it. With that said, I have one question. I know how to create all of the proper profile ID's (profile, paymen...

Does the Key Sequence in $response_array ever Change? Solved Locked

I note from testing of the Authorize.Net system using AIM that the $post_response returns a non-associative array of 68 elements. As the capture of a successful transaction relies on knowing which key corresponse to the response_code, if the key orde...

How to use x_test_request while using the .Net API? Locked

I am using AIM integration and the .Net API/SDK and want to know how to use this feature x_test_request . I would like to make test transactions with a live account on the live system. I will deploying a new integration to a live system where I don't...

Categorizing the Payments for different Products Locked

Hi,I am using Authorize.net Server Integration method for payments in my website. I want to clarify something. Lets say , if a Merchant has two or more products and he want to recieve Merchant Reciept mails in different mail ids for Purchases made. H...

Authorization Process Locked

Greetings! Anyone here could point me to detailed resource (infographic/flowchart would be very nice) on how authorization and validation is processed behind Authorize.Net? For example, I have a basic credit card validation process on my web site tha...

Error Code E00003 for ARB Locked

I need help, please. I am trying to get my ARB running and This stumps me.I keep getting this error code. Response Code: ErrorResponse Reason Code: E00003Response Text: Name cannot begin with the '=' character, hexadecimal value 0x3D. Line 1, positio...