Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Multiple CIM AUTH_ONLY/VOID Transactions

I have CIM integrated with some ordering software that my company provides and we have been getting complaints about the following situation from our clients. Example:1. User has $100.00 available on card.2. User purchases order for $75.00.3. The sof...

Integration of ARB XML in c#.Net 2005 Locked

Hi, I have downloaded code of c#.net ARB from sample code section. I am having ARB Test account credentials. But I do not understand, how to integrate that sample code in my website. I want to create subscriptions, update subscriptions and cancel sub...

Testing eCheck transactions? Solved

Hi All, First time poster, long-time lurker. I'm writing my first integration to the test sandbox and can successfully process CC transactions, but having trouble with eChecks. Can't seem to get anything to go through successfully. I've looked for te...

augie

CIM createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest duplicate entries problem Solved

Accoring to the CIM guide at http://www.authorize.net/support/CIM_XML_guide.pdf PAGE 105 under "Duplicate Profile Verification", when adding a new payment profile using "createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest", if the payment profile information is the ...

colin

Refund (or equivalent) against captured transaction pending settlement Locked

According to the documentation, I can execute a refund against only a settled transaction. Since transactions settle in a batch once daily, how would I handle a situation where I need to issue a refund, but the settlement is pending. Do I have any op...

larrykluger
Contributor

Secure branded form >> CIM service

Hi, My site does subscription billing of changing amounts. So my plan is to have my credit card page receive the credit card / PAN info, then store it to CIM. But even though the PAN data will never be stored on my system (including log files, etc) i...

ARB error code 00003 Locked

I keep receiving this error code which means "XML Parser Error" Is it the code below?? $content ='' . '' . ''. '' . $loginname . ''. '' . $transactionkey . ''. ''. '' . $refid . ''. ''. ''. ''. ''. $length .''. ''. $unit .''. ''. '' . $startDate . ''...

hey

Shopping Carts Locked

Hi, I already have all of my products online (without a shopping cart feature). Is there an Authorize.net-compatible shopping cart that will allow me to just add snippets of code to my existing pages (one bit of code for the 'add to cart' button and ...

sobia

transaction using 4digit cc_num and previous transaction id

Is it possible to store customer's card's last or initial 4 digit an use previous transaction ID to perform operation on AIM?I hav used verisign too n they had this PNRef field. I could save last 4 digits of customer's card n carry on making transact...

DreamU

Does CVV/CCV decline still hold the funds in reserve? Locked

With AVS I know that a decline based solely on AVS rejection still holds the funds in reserve at the bank. Is this also true with a CVV/CCV based decline? I have two documents from Authorize.net that claim the funds are held but I have tested it and ...

jwsand

sending information to the gateway Locked

I am currently researching the SIM integration method. I have a system where the user will log in. I capture the user ID in session variable. I also capture the shopping cart items in the session. When the visitor goes to check out I would like to pa...

Error 261? Solved Locked

Anyone else getting failures with a Response Reason Code of 261 ("The transaction experienced an error during sensitive data encryption and was not processed. Please try again.") Using AIM in test mode, and everything was fine until about an hour ago...

colin

CIM: Submitting an unlinked credit Locked

Can I submit an unlinked credit through CIM, or do I need to use AIM for that? If I can do it through CIM, I guess I would use CreateCustomerProfileTransaction with profileTransRefund, but that looks like it's intended for a refund linked to a specif...

CDeCinko
Contributor

Unable to void declined transactions

I am finding it hard to understand this... if I process a succesful transaction, Auth-Only or Auth-Capture, I can perform a Void via the gateway and the charge is removed from the customer's bank. This has the affect of releasing the funds back to th...

relay_response not working

I have a test account and am trying to use the relay_response feature. It works with my production account. I consistently get the message that the transaction was successful, but there was a problem with my web site. I've tried using my real URL and...

runningdog
Contributor

Duplicate Transactions AIM Locked

Greetings All, Which fields in an AIM request make it unique to avoid a 'duplication' errored response? I'm testing with a pre-populated form (just to save time) and including x_invoice_number in the request, but still getting the duplication error. ...

alowe

Auto Recurring Billing with SIM Locked

is it possible to use ARB with the Server Integration Method. If so, how would I go about doing that. I already have a set up using SIM for regular billing.

ARB Rebillable Locked

Is there an API equivilant to pressing the "Rebillable" button in the virtual terminal from an ARB Subscription?

Question on PCI Compliance ... Locked

Hello. I have a question on PCI compliance for my clients. Auth.net recommend using the AIM connection method. They claim this is the most secure method. However, after reading the PCI self-assessment questionnaire (OHHH BOY), I am not so sure. Basic...

SiM - Error 99

Hey everyone, I am having a small issue. I am using a SiM account and I downloaded the test code from authorize.net's site. It works just fine if I enter in a static $ amount for x_amount. However, when I try to pass a vaule via the web to it, it giv...

Testing Prior Authorization Capture Transaction

I am testing integration with Authorize.Net AIM. I am able to successfully test an Authorization Only Transaction. However, I cannot find any way to successfully test a Prior Authorization Capture Transaction. When in testing mode, an Authorization O...

CIM Response codes Solved

In the response code of a CIM request, I receive a 'raw' response which is a bunch of fields. One of them is the A.Net reference key. Where can I find a description of the raw field. Also, why doesn't every request retrun a reference number?

Michelle
All Star

What does error E00009 mean? Locked

If you are receiving error E00009, “The payment gateway account is in Test Mode. The request cannot be processed” while requesting the ARB or CIM API, then your account is in Test Mode. Because the ARB and CIM APIs do not function in Test Mode, you n...