GetCustomerProfileIds without ProfileId?.

Hello,

In a situation where there was a capture error of the id on my end, say the result of a time out in my database (an unfortunate, unavoidable reality), I could be stuck with a situation where upon attempting to create the profile again, I will receive an E0039 error.  In that error message, it will give the duplicate value, but as part of the message string. 

thanks

iosman

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: GetCustomerProfileIds without ProfileId?.

It sounds like there is a profile generated but you don't have the id.

You can retreive the ID from either the Merchant Interface -> Customer Information Manager -> Advanced Search or get a list by using the API GetCustomerProfileIDs method. 

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-profile-ids

Re: GetCustomerProfileIds without ProfileId?.

@alexsunny123 wrote:

Hello,

In a situation where there was a capture error of the id on my end, say the result of a time out in my database (an unfortunate, unavoidable reality), I could be stuck with a situation where upon attempting to create the profile again, chatki  chatiw random talk I will receive an E0039 error.  In that error message, it will give the duplicate value, but as part of the message string. 

thanks

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.