Highlighted

Refund Transaction More than 120 days

[ Edited ]

Is there a way to refund a transaction that is more than 120 days using linked credit method?
We sometimes have the feature of refunding the transaction more than 120 days. We are currently using the linked credit method. We cannot use the unlinked credit method so i am looking for a way to achieve refunding a transaction older than 120 days using the linked credit method. I am working as an employee in Walmart and using wireone.

Highlighted

Re: Refund Transaction More than 120 days

Honestly say I have the same problem and I can not still solve it but this is very important issue for my project website

Highlighted

A great tool to look at if youre ito crypto and stuff. CHeck it out https://thejingstock.com 

Highlighted

A great tool if your into crypto and stuff. Check it out there https://thejingstock.com/ 

Highlighted
Contributor

You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. kulaklı zincir

Highlighted
Contributor

kiralık sepetli vinç

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! kiralık sepetli vinç

Highlighted
Contributor

sodrive

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. sodrive

Highlighted
Contributor

dış cephe temizlik şirketleri

It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. dış cephe temizlik şirketleri

Highlighted
Contributor

bayan güneş gözlüğü

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. bayan güneş gözlüğü

Highlighted
Contributor

kulaklı zincir

I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive. kulaklı zincir