cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This transaction cannot be accepted

Hi All, 

New to this blog but wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has experienced this problem. I am using WP estore have the receipt/response URL in the settingof the cart correct and mirrored in the a.net account receipt/response URL settings.

I am using the SIM method with a.net. At checkout, customers get sent to a blank page with the error: This transaction cannot be accepted.  Now, the transaction does go through, has all of the correct information and states captured awaiting settlement. I have spoken with tech support a million times. Have reset the Receipt/response URL and still not solution. If you copy the URL that is in the settings at a.net and paste it in a browser it immediately links to the thank you page. For some reason, the form that resides in a.net after being submitted will not post the proper thankyou URL.

Has anyone experienced this or have any suggestions as to why this is happening. I am pulling my hair out and can't seem to crack it. If I look at the debug logs within WP estore which captures all of the IPN information, there are no errors.

Please Help!!!!

Thanks so much

Joe

PS - I am willing to pay to have someone check this out. I have spent entirely too much time trying to crack this problem.

surfsupjoe125
Contributor
12 REPLIES 12

Have you gone thru the following?

Relay Response Basics and Troubleshooting

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Hi Raynor,

Yes sir I have.  I am at wits end and finding no solutions. Would you be willing to look at this if I paid you? 

Any help would be greatly appreciate

Cheers,

Joe

There is the Certified Developer Directory

But if is something simple, post the URL and the page source code if possible. P.S. make sure to remove any sensitive info.

I have tried to use the list but so far no one will look at it. I will post the requested info under separate post

Thanks so much
Joe

I tried to post the code but it exceeds the limit. Do you want the A.net SIM transaction page of the page after clicking submit that posts the error?

Thanks

This is what is suppose to show:

http://wpcart.powerchutesports.com/?page_id=31

Instead the customers see a page that I have manipulated with a white background to hide the errors so we can at least still conduct business. Normally it is a black background and it is all that shows with the error which confuses the customers.

Here is the code for the error page:

The code exceeds the max amount of characters. Is there any other way to get this code to you?
Thanks again
Joe

So, it authorize.net will relay response to the http://wpcart.powerchutesports.com/?page_id=31 but will error when relay to the thankyou URL? And the "This transaction cannot be accepted." error is from your site?

Sorry, not a php developer myself. So sending me your code is not going to much good.

Hi Ahain,

No http://wpcart.powerchutesports.com?page_id=31 is the thank you page. It is in the settings for receipt/repsonse URL. It just does not bring up that page. Instaed it brings up a blank page with the error " This transaction cannot be accepted"

It is so frustratting because it was working perectly and then our of the blue started to  error

Thanks

There appears to be a lot of this and a.net doesn't have any answers for it. I don't understand how so many people can have this problem and there appears to be no remedy

Thanks