Re: Triggering Specific Transaction Responses

[ Edited ]

please this url

http://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/testing_guide/

Always set sandbox to live mode for testing transaction.i am also getting same issue due to i set to test mode.set to live mode.

Highlighted

Re: Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses

I created payment profile & test.

I am trying to create a NSF(R01) error response with amount 12.01 as it is documented in Testing Guide but the transaction request returns success and the transactionStatus is 'capturedPendingSettlement'.

[ Edited ]

I need to use the Sandbox to generate transactions which return Errors (Reason Code 3). I don't see anything in the Testing Guide that will achieve this, and the Error Generation Guide is returning a 404 when I try to view it.

Is there another document somewhere tha can show me how to trigger errors using the Sandbox?

Hello,

Always set sandbox to live mode for testing transactions.I am also getting the same issue due to i set to test mode. set to live mode. Cps test sarkari result

Hope it helps you.

I'm utilizing the CIM API and i'm experiencing difficulty creating mistakes. I have my sandbox account in Live Mode yet every time I utilize a postal district that coordinates with what's recorded here - http://developer.authorize.net/apparatuses/errorgenerationguide/ - the exchange goes through OK.

I've utilized the test cards provided by Authorize and I've additionally made up my own card numbers and the entirety of the exchanges are going through OK. Do the AVS settings in the sandbox really matter here, or am I expected to get mistakes paying little mind to what that is set to? I've taken a stab at changing the settings there yet no karma.

There must be something I'm absent.

I need to utilize the Sandbox to create exchanges which return Errors (Reason Code 3). I don't see anything in the Testing Guide that will accomplish this, and the Error Generation Guide is returning a 404 when I attempt to see it.

Is there another report some place tha can tell me the best way to trigger mistakes utilizing the Sandbox?

I have Created a payment Profile & test Transaction Id is zeroAt end the of era