cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What values map to receipt fields?

Hi there,

We have been using Authorize.net for a while now and populating only the most necessary fields in our API calls (to avoid confusion we are using this API: https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/).

We are now trying to add a bit more detail to our transactions, and a few of the fields we see on the receipts/transaction tables are not clearly coming from a certain field set in the transaction call. Specifically, when viewing the table of unsettled transactions, there is a column "Customer". I would expect a the value I set using the PHP SDK as such

$customerData->setId($customer_name);

to show up in this field. Instead, nothing shows up. In the first image below you can see this. In the second image below you can see that Customer ID is indeed populated with a $customer_name. This is the first question I'd like answered. What do I need to set to see a value on the table in the Customer column?

My next question is even more mysterious to me. In the receipt shown in the second image below, there is a place for the Order Number. I cannot for the life of me figure out what is supposed to be populated here (that I can set using the PHP SDK for the API I am using). I've tried the refId but that did not show up. I'd very much appreciate knowing how I can populate that field using this API and SDK.

Thanks very much for your time,

Fivable

image.png

image (1).png

fivable
Contributor
10 REPLIES 10

Any news on this?