Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

synconnv1
Contributor

Where is Webhooks response values documentation

I am working on implementing the webhooks method of response on a payment, but cannot find a list of all the possible values that are returned from the notification and what they represent. The sample in the webhooks docs I can find only show a few v...

synconnv1
Contributor

Help wrong in Merchant Interface on Webhooks Solved

The user help in the Merchant Interface for the location of the webhooks editing link is wrong. It shows it should be at: Home > Account > Settings > Transaction Format Settings > Transaction Response Settings > Webhooks When it should be listed as: ...

synconnv1
Contributor

Unable to get Accept form js and css files to open

I am currently trying to integrate ANET into a java app, I can get the token created, but when I open the actual form from the JSP page my browser console shows that all the JS and CSS files that are to be used on the payment form cannot download cau...

Problem with DateHandler.php on line 44

I also posted on github, but thought this might get more visibility.https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php/issues/232 I am just running the Step 2 of the Hello World code from this page:http://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/ All I changed was t...

microweb
Contributor

accept hosted for Non-Logged in User Solved

I attempted to use the accept Hosted form, but I get the invalid token error because I do not have an active user. The site that I am putting on this form, does not store any user data, so I do not have Customer Profile IDs. I know I can create a new...

microweb
Contributor

accept.js E_WC_14:Accept.js encryption failed.

I have read through all of the posts on here for the encryption failed error and cannot resolve this. I get the same error in my code and with the demo application. I'm attempting to use this in a WordPress site. The page that is loading has the foll...

About Webhooks with Coldfusion

Hi guys, I've been trying to read a webhook notification for any transactions made on my sandbox, but so far I've been unable to read any although I test notifications on a https://requestb.in page and I'm certain that authorize.net is sending a noti...

NULL RESPONSE ISSUE

I HAVE CONFIGURED API LOGIN ID AND TRANSACTION KEY IN MY APPLICATION. I AM TRYING TO USE CHARGECREDITCARD FUNCTIONALITY. I HAVE USED THE CREDIT CARD NUMBERS PROVIDED IN TESTING GUIDE. I LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT AND DID THE SAME FROM VIRTUAL TERMINAL WI...

integrating visa checkout

I'm having troubles implementing the visa checkout and was wondering if someone has any ideas here. I've gotten to the point where I've received the payload information back from visa, but i'm getting a "Unable to process decryption" error when tryin...

Webhook not working for payment events/recurring billing

Talked to someone on live chat and they referred me here... I have a webhook set up to notify my server of net.authorize.payment.authcapture.created payment events. The first day my endpoint was active, a recurring billing was processed, but I did no...

Devin
Contributor

Sandbox Timeout & Connection Issues

I am currently getting a timeout and the following error: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond When tryi...

pdn233

How to get list of ARB transactions for customer?

The getTransactionListForCustomerRequest doesn't seem to return ARB transactions. There seems to be no way to get a list of ARB transactions from the API. Am I missing something?

Email Regex Standards Accepted

We recently changed the regex email standards to allow email adresses to have the following items:^(?(")(".+?(?

Wrong Event Type in Webhook Ping Payload

Hi, I have registered a webhook in my sandbox account and selected just a single event:net.authorize.payment.capture.created But when I ping it the payload is as follows:{"notificationId":"f2d977df-1eba-4b81-8ec3-074f35d18a89","eventType":"net.author...

Possible to process multiple transactions at once?

Please forgive my naivety. I run a small non-profit and we have two merchant accounts and a separate authorize.net account for each of them. We have multiples because we have to keep different types of donations segregated based on the program they a...

Marcy
Contributor

Bank account forms plugin

I've been using Gravity Forms for Authorize.net to collect credit card payments and it has been working great. I've been asked to add bank account withdrawl payments to the form. Gravity Forms let me know that ACH payments or eCheck are not current f...

2010 API variable questions

I am a developer of a website who's Payment processing API was written in 2010 using PHP. The problem we are dealing with is that we did not require a CVC code (back then listed as a CVV) and am unsure of the variable needed to transmit to auth.net s...

XML Root element Missing Solved

I just posted this on stackoverflow too. I am trying to intergrate authorize.net with my AIR application so I am constructing a REST API. However, upon testing I am not able to properly send data to the REST service. It returns json saying that it is...

Customer name with accents is getting wrong encoding Solved

Hello,I have saved a customer with the name “Samuel Nuñez”. It gets saved correctly because I can see the correct last name on the Customer Information Manager. But when I try to get that customer using the “get customer profile” api. The last name “...

psass
Contributor

API - XML in Live Production - Not in SandBox

I have a very basic bit of code to create a customer profile shown below for a successful CC transaction . . . <> <><> So in the sandbox this works 100% of the time all the time. I move into the Authorize.Net live and the code above fails 100%. I g...

Cannot Set Shipping Method Info - PayPal Express Checkout

I'm using the Ruby Authorize & Capture code supplied at Link. I've documented my issue thoroughly on stack overflow. My question is documented here: Stack Overflow Question. I cannot seem to figure out how to set the shipping address attributes such ...

skyhijoseph1
Contributor

Testing card errors when creating a customer profile Solved

I'm writing an application that utilizes customer profiles. I'm currently trying to write integration tests for the creation of the customer profile. I want to test the scenario where the user enters a bad credit card. I set the validation mode to Li...

mgxj

Send multiple lineItems using xml string Solved

I am using xml to send request data. The process works well, however, I cannot send more than one lineItems. What should the xml format looks like if I have more than one items?I tried code below, got error, so I have only one inside now. 1 vase C...