Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Email is required for CIM profile Solved

We have a customer using the Authorize.NET Hosted Payment Form solution to add Credit Card tokens to a CIM profile.The customer is using an European Payment Processor and from the documentation this makes the email field required.The issue is that th...

fifty-git
Regular Contributor

API: Switching from sandbox to live

Hello, We are using the API and preparing to go live and I wanted to see if there was a FAQ on going live with the API? I've got the production ID, Transkey and URL ready.Is there anything else I need to do? Also, can I use test CC numbers in a produ...

AcceptJS Timeout Solved

What is the timeout for using the NONCE token generated from AcceptJs? I want to make sure I properly handle that scenario, but I cannot find the answer in the documentation. Thanks

wiltshs
Contributor

Best way to create a CIM Profile from a third party form tool

Hi all, I've successfully had a developer create a form for me that integrates CIM into its operations, so I can take a credit card on a page, and immediately have it create a CIM profile and send me just the tokens, so I never have to store the card...

Sandbox API calls are returning blank

I am having trouble using the sandbox environment right now. If I use the production environment my code works perfectly. If I use the sandbox, nothing is returned. I've double-checked my authentication multiple times, even reset the transaction key ...

Does authorize.net support parallel transactions?

Hello,We are Milople Technologies Pvt. Ltd. We are technology company focused on building products for better ecommerce. Our products work on Payment solutions, Product Personalisation, Marketing Personalization & Automation.One of our client wants t...

DPM driving me nuts! (Unable to verify MD5 value)

Hello All - I am trying to integrate using DPM. The code is simple. Capture cc detail (HTML Form) and send it to Authorized.net for auth and capture, then get a response back and generate a receipt for the ustomer. The authorization and charge was fi...

PHP SDK - possible to add order description to a subscription?

I am using this php SDK (https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php), and I don't see any documentation on how to add an order description for a subscription. It has been pretty frustrating, and I feel I am probably missing something obvious. I need thi...

PayPal Express Checkout for Authorize.Net

Reviewing the integration API reference docs and conducting tests, I can't seem to find how to pass the Invoice Number with a createTransactionRequest for PayPal Express Checkout. Where in the namespace can we define the "Invoice Number". I expected ...

raisedonors
Contributor

ARB Silent Posts not 100% reliable Solved

Hello, In our production environment we rely on the silent post callout to record ARB transactions in our systems, which allows us to do further processing. This works great 99.5% of the time. What we are seeing happen very rarely, is our customers a...

Duplicate Window Parameter

I am using the the anetAPI from github in PHP. I am trying to set the Duplicate Window Parameter during transaction authorization and during customer profile creation using PHP code. What is the correct synthax to use for both these cases? Thanks.

(97) This transaction can not be accepted. SIM API Classic ASP

I am trying to start my coding/testing with a basic SIM form. I am getting (97) error.I am using the simlib.asp and md5.asp files that I downloaded from the barrynovak5/SWOGCrepository to create my timestamp and fingerprint. I have used the timestamp...

willm

Response Code E00001 On Unsettled

Hello All,I'm getting a response code: E00001 when trying to get a list of unsettled transations. This just started today. Any thoughts? Thanks,Will POST /soap/v1/Service.asmx HTTP/1.1 HOST: api.authorize.net content-type: text/xml content-length: 48...

Christophe
Contributor

getCustomerProfileRequest unmaskExpirationDate

It is a great enhancement to be able to specify unmaskExpirationDate in getCustomerProfileRequest but I am not able to get it to work. I get this error: [E00003] The element 'getCustomerProfileRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchem...

Reg: API integration to charge client using CMI

Hi, i have been using the following API integration to charge client using CMI. $request = new AuthorizeNetCIM;$customerProfile = new AuthorizeNetCustomer;$transaction = new AuthorizeNetTransaction;$transaction->amount = "4.00";$transaction->customer...

AIM. Wordpress. Woocommerce. Server change Solved

So my client has been running wordpress site with wocommerce cart check via Authorize AIM using the offical woocommerce Authorize extentsion. He site has been running well for a year, and his sales and site are booming Due to the heavy traffic, I rec...

Serge

Raw request and response

Good day. I use Authorize net package https://www.nuget.org/packages/authorizenet and need to save raw logs of conversation with the API. Now I have result texts like E00007:User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. Is there wa...

Account inactive error in sandbox using Direct Post Method Solved

I set my sandbox account to Live mode and No Password Required. I post the "https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll" endpoint a form containing the required x_* hidden form fields, including x_login set to the correct API login ID. I get an e...

rob
Contributor

Integration methods that reduce PCI compliance

We are already integrated with Authorize.net AIM but would like to reduce PCI scope. We looked at the SIM integration method but were surprised that it's not responsive and honestly is not very attractive. Then we looked at the Accept.js solution but...

Can i create child account for authorize.net merchant account ?

Hi Team, We are having authorize.net merchant account in production,we are planing to create child account for the merchant account.Could anyone please suggest the process steps how to create child account.Does the API Login Id and Transaction Key of...

updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest is failing Solved

Hi, I am using the latest version of the C# SDK to update an existing Customer Payment Profile. When I attempt to do so, I am getting this error: The element 'updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'...

Devin
Contributor

Transaction Fee Questions

If we authorize an amount and then capture it a day later, does that count as 1 transaction for a $0.10 fee or will it be 2 for $0.20? If we have captured an amount and need to process a refund or void the transaction, is that an additional $0.10?

Responsive CIM Form (hosted form) Needed

Responsive CIM Form (hosted form) Needed We use the CIM Hosted Form option and we're currently trying to set up a responsive version of our site. Unfortunately, we've hit a huge roadblock because of the way the form is designed. The layout makes no c...

Invoice number Null

We are using the SIM intergration and it seems like more and more frequently errors are occuring after a client makes a payment. We have narrowed it down to being that the invoice nubmer is null at that time. We have not made any changes in this area...