Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Code: E00027 Error Message Help for site launch in 5 hours

I'd love help with Error Message Code: E00027 for a website launch in 5 hours. "The transaction was unsuccessful." Thank you so much for your help. Best, MegRequestmethod: POSTuri: https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.apiuser-agent: WooCommerce-A...

Error with ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest

Hi, I'm trying to use the update Subscription functionality of the ARB API and I get this response using a sanbox account: ErrorE00003The element 'ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child ...

ARBGetSubscriptionList - Grab more than 1000? How to? Solved

Hello, Trying to grab more suscrbitions than 1000 at a time, I know this isn't possible so how do we accomplish this? I've tired using the offset, and using 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 etc... but it seems as the ARBs are duplicating the the offsets. 1000 1 <---- ...

Error connecting to AuthorizeNet - CIM

Hello, We are having an issue where we can use our sandbox account but not our production account. We have the production account on test mode but we keep seeing "Error Connecting to AuthorizeNet", while the sandbox account works flawlessly. If we tu...

SG
Contributor

Choose Payment Method

We would like to implement the payment method for the following way, Kindly let me know suitable payment method. 1] Payment is paid to the admin account by A user2] After some days payment will transfer to the another user B's account or refund to th...

Code: E00027 Error Message Help

I'm brand new with authorize.net, shopping carts, and all of that. My site is hosted live and i'm fiddling around with WordPress and the WooCommerce plugin mixed with authroize.net's AIM service. I want to make everything work correctly obviously and...

frodo

SIM method but 33 credit card error

I am using sandbox while my authorize.net is set-up. I grabbed the sample code and webpages which worked great. Then I started modifying the code and then received the 33 missing credit card error. What would typically cause this 33 error on SIM? Tha...

jmagaro88
Contributor

SSL Certificate Problem (Another Authorize.net Outage) Solved

We are using CIM to process payments. We have a recurring cron job that seems to be running fine. But when attempting to create a new payment profile, we have been experiencing this error message since 5:53 AM EST. [2014-09-27 09:53:36][----Request--...

aps

How can I guarantee Card Not Present output?

I am software developer, and the company I work for supports both card-present and card-not-present account types. The user supplies the account credentials. (1) I am running an AUTH_CAPTURE test transaction against a card-not-present sandbox account...

ARB Failed payment

Hi, I make silent post url and if I will get failed responce in ARB transaction what I suppose to do? I will get new payment information from client. and My question is 1. Can I update payment information and continue same ARB transaction period or 2...

Using the PHP SDK - missing AuthorizeNet.php file

From the http://www.authorize.net/support/DirectPost_guide.pdf Chapter 10, it explains how to set up a test environment, yet many steps are confusing or missing entirely. I assume step 2 and 3 are the same (quite confusing, as step 2 doesn't explain ...

Diners Club error 17

Good morning everyoneWe have a problem with our sandbox account. For all Diners Club transactions we send over, we always get error 17: 317The merchant does not accept this type of credit card.The merchant was not configured to accept the credit card...

edev
Contributor

New API Problem

We have a massive J2EE application which uses Authorize.net. Within the application we have a payment system which uses two different accounts at Authorize.net. The new API requires me to compile the API and Trans key. How can I resolve this issue wi...

kruti

How to test ARB mode with sandbox account

Hello, I have integrated ARB api. Now I want to include parameters for my free trial period. My payment terms are in monthly mode. So to test that payment occurs on my sandbox account, do I realy need to wait for another 1 month?If I change interval ...

ASPX Relay Response Issue

I have an ASPX-based web site in which Authorize.Net has been implemented via the DPM Method. Everything is working except that I cannot get the response to redirect properly to my site. The response URL is fully qualified (e.g., "http://www.sitename...

Hosted CIM examples?

Hi, I'm just looking for some examples of what the hosted CIM pages look like and how they can be styled. Are there any out there that I can view right now from a URL? Ideally showing off the different possibilities of popup/redirect/iframe/(fancy if...

jmagaro88
Contributor

CIM Timeout Issue as of 11 PM EST

I am experiencing a timeout issue on CIM as of 11 PM EST. Our last successful transaction and payment profile was created at 10:55 PM EST. Profile response, shipping address response, and payment profile response all looked normal and time for API ca...

Partial payments being declined

My developer setup the partial authorization through sandbox. I tested and it works on his server. When he installed it on my server all transactions are being declined for insuffucient funds. I have have turned all of the CVV and AVS filters to allo...

Authorize Retiring IP, Email to Update

One of my clients received an e-mail that their Authorize.Net IP, 64.94.118.33, will expire and we need to update to a URL -- I am connecting to the gateway using WooCommerce and I'm unsure of where to swap the I.P. for the URL? Any advice would be h...

siripr

void transactions - credit card statement

Hi All - I am not sure where to post this question.Once issued void to the previous authorized txn, on authnet I see it void (set charges to zero), but on credit card statement still shows pending amount. Is there any way we can reflect the zero amou...

alemstrom
Contributor

CIM ccv (cardCode) help

Hello, I and a colleague of mine have been writing some code to interface with Authorize.net's CIM, in doing so; I am trying to get the CCV to be validated when adding a payment profile to Authorize. According to the var dumping of (PHP) variables, i...

problem with profileTransPriorAuthCapture

Hi , I tried to send profileTransPriorAuthCapture transaction and i got an Error , what the problem here ??The Request : ' LOGIN KEY 462.2528585162 259521832219962500 ' the Response : 'ErrorE00027The transaction cannot be found.3,2,16,The tra...

XML Support in AIM API at new URL Solved

So many initialisms. :) Anyway, I received an email from Authorize.net saying that the old XML API server's IP address was being retired, and that I should switch over to the new URL (secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll). However, when I did so...