Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

How to use authorize.net to pay a credit card Locked

Hi, I making online payment service. I allow users to pay me (merchant) using their credit card. I successfully integrated and tested this feature with the AIM method. Now, I want to be able to pay users (send money to their credit card) using my ban...

PINPad and Swiper Use over Windows RDP Locked

We were directed to this forum by Authorize.net's support as a way to get a more definitive answer to this question, if I have posted it in the wrong area, Mods please move it to the correct place. We have a client that is moving to a local Terminal ...

apasalic
Contributor

test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll instead mysite.com/thankyou.php Locked

I think I'm doing someting wrong but can't figure out what. In Account > Settings > Receipt Page > Receipt Method > Default Receipt Link URLI entered http://mysite.com/sim.php (sample code).Receipt Metod is POST.In Account > Settings > Relay Response...

WIS

Couldn't Authorize.net send expiration warning emails for CIM Locked

I have seen blogs & forum threads about the sending of warning emails that the customers account was about to expire. Kind of old, so making a thread. First, a couple of observations:CIM contains everything needed to decide to send & compose warning ...

lobos

ARB Not Charging CC Locked

Hello there, For some reason recuring payments are not being charged even though they show an active status in the recurring billing console at auth.net - it really looks like the ARB has been set up properly... yet it is not charging - is there mayb...

Relay response in PHP with SIM Locked

Hello, First sorry for my bad english, I have a problem with the SIM relay response, i have always this error :An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the er...

What method should I use? Locked

Hi All I am new to this area and I am not able to decide on what method I should use to integrate my website. (Server Integrationor AIM) . I would be grateful if some one can help me out? Here are my questions and requirements. *Can we save customers...

ARB ECHECK error Locked

When going live for the client I get back00013 This merchant does not accept this value for eCheck Record Type.This works fine using my sandbox account, but not in live mode. Is there something the client needsto activate or is something in the value...

jimbob

CIM - pre register payment information. Locked

Is it possible for customers to pre-register payment information into the CIM, i.e shipping/billing address , creditcard information without processing a transaction? Thanks

Soco45

Question about credit card authorization in Magento Locked

Hi all, I just migrated my web store over from Volusion to Magento, and I am having a lot of difficulty handling orders and payments the way I used to. Here are the steps involved in a "regular" order.1. When we receive an order on the web, we author...

CDeCinko
Contributor

Void of a previously authorized transaction Locked

In reviewing the API coffee shop sample code (.NET), I see there is a function in the AuthorizeNet.dll called VoidARequest. It says "A request representing a Void of a previously authorized transaction". It appears there is a way to void a transactio...

Simple Checkout Code Problem Locked

When pasting code into Dreamweaver I get a submit query link instead of button gif? Code looks like it is not altered by DW when pasted. It shows button when I add https: to front of //content.authorize.net/images/buy-now-gray.gif Thanks

Card Present for Web POS System Locked

I have a web-based POS system that I would like to integrate with a card-swipe device. It is currently working with AIM for taking card not present transactions. Does anyone know if there is a secure way to introduce an attached card-swipe machine an...

jrockfl
Contributor

AVS mismatch prevention Locked

We get a lot of calls and emails about AVS mismatch. Customers think we have billed them twice and we have to take time to explain that we didn't and the pending transaction will be removed. I read somehwere on the fourm about doing an authorization ...

DPM with ASP.NET 4.0 Locked

Hi, I have been looking into an given sample of integerating DPM with the ASP.NEThttp://www.tandasoft.com/2011/05/05/using-authorize-net-dpm-direct-post-method-from-asp-net-web-forms/ And the code remains the same except I made changes to the API ID ...

CP AIM without track data Locked

Hello, I'm finishing up my POS project and i'm looking at all the backup plans. Incase a restaurants card swiper goes out, I would like the ability to allow the waiter to manually key in the card information for the transaction. Is this possible with...

How to remove "Shipping Information" from CIM (Hosted Management)

hello, I was able to display the correct customer info by using CIM's Hosted Management tool. This brings up the 2 blocks (where the client could manage their information): - Payment Information- Shipping information Is there a way to remove the Ship...

Google App Engine Compatibility Locked

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten authorize.net to work with Google app engine java. I am trying it out now andwhen I run it locally, I keep getting error 19 ("An error occurred during processing. Please try again in 5 minutes.")I don't think that's...

Multiple Transactions Using One Transaction ID Locked

Hello - I was wondering if there is a way for multiple transactions to be categorized under one transaction ID (or perhaps, how to perform multiple actions under one transaction); much the same way split-tender sales will end up with only one transac...

apasalic
Contributor

Losing _SESSION and _COOKIE (PHP) Locked

Hi,I'm testing the basic setup where you on http://mywebsite.com/payment_method.php select CC payment and go to Auth.Net, enter CC info, submit, on thank you page click on back to mywebsite.com button and finish on mywebsite.com/thankyou.php. It work...

Redirect back to site issue Locked

Here is my need: When a customer clicks a link to make a purchase it takes them to Zencart. After they submit payment information I wantthem to be redirected back to a page on my site, which happens now. The problem is, the address bar/url is still t...

Avs related problem Locked

Hi All, I have implemented the following CIM method to validate the credit card number and cvv code,but when i made a transaction against an account .I got the following error: "The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does n...

CreditCardForm - customize text? Locked

Using in our site and would like to change a few of the words in the default presentation to our users. Anyway to do this? Payment InformationCredit Card NumberExp.CCV You may also contribute by mailing a check to:

Batch Download Locked

I am looking for a way to do a batch download of unsettled transactions. Currently, we login to authorize.net and do it manually, but I would like to write a script to do this. Can this be done?

DPM & PCI Compliance Locked

I'm investigating using DPM on my website as a means of mitigating PCI compliance issues, but after looking over the SDK samples for DPM, I'm not convinced that DPM solves any PCI compliance problems. For reference, my site is on a shared hosting env...

Echeck transaction type Locked

Can i set transactionType 'profileTransAuthOnly' in echeck createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest and when the proccess complete then charge now? ThanksAnees

SIM testing not working Locked

Hey all i am in need of some help. When i try to submit the code below i get an error of: 3,2,13,The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.,,P,0,,,4.99,,auth_capture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,D1A169FCE81B93T56487953EB3A87...

tn77

AIM response is not in correct order Solved Locked

Start off with some basics here:1) This software is an authorize.net certified solution2) The software works on everyone's site3) But not this one. The site in question gets a response back, but the elements are not in the correct order. As such, the...