Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ARB Daily Summary Email attachment details Solved Locked

Hi there, I am trying to write a parser for the daily summaries but have no access to an actual example csv file (customer is still in test mode) so to create one I am trying to find the definition it adheres to. Are these files based off (so do they...

SFink
Contributor

Adjust the amount total in DPM C# Locked

Environment: DPM, C#, VS 2010 I am baiscally creating a one page, 3 item shopping cart. http://secure.avtec.edu (note: this is under development, so if the page doesnt render, it is temporary as I work on this issue). I have looked at 3rd party shopp...

Handling deposits and payment separately Locked

hello, my question is fairly simple (i hope), but I'm not a 100% sure which integration method would be the best (CIM?) Let's say on my website I'm selling hand-crafted chess-boards. The total amount for a board is a $1000. When a customer orders a b...

Code error Locked

Project : AuthorizeNet File: /AIM/GatewayRequest.cs I have highlighted in red what I think is incorrect in the GatewayRequest.cs file starting at line 342. /// /// Gets or sets the type of the bank account. /// /// The type of the bank account. pub...

Direct Post Method and PHP 4.4 Locked

I'm following the DPM dev guide and it's saying I need to use the PHP SDK. Unfortunately the SDK requires PHP 5.2+. How can I use DPM with PHP 4? Is documentation available for this?

Help retrieving Card Type from DPM response Locked

I am trying to determine the credit card type in the response coming back from Authorize.NET when I use the DPM method. The examples I saw had you cast the Request.Form object to a SIMResponse object. This object doesn't appear to have card type as a...

Direct Post Method Samples & Documentation -- C# and ASP.NET Locked

We are developers who also have a merchant account. We attempted to implement Direct Post Method (DPM) using the documentation and examples provided without any success. Does anyone have a working example for using Direct Post Method with C# and ASP....

CIM profile creation Locked

i am working to make my site pci compliant. At the moment the cart software uses Aim and saves the cc info in the DB. I have created a script to send the info to Authorize using CMI API. if successful i will save the customerProfileId and the payment...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

Under test account - all orders returning placed 'on hold' response Locked

I'm lost. I am using the Customer Information Manager system and am trying to test our e-commerce platform. The system is working correctly in that it creates the customer profile ID, and the individual payment profile ID's (based on the test credit ...

Wstar
Contributor

French Credit Cards Locked

I was told french credits are different than america. Can authorize accept these and whats different?

Client with multiple bank accounts Locked

Question from a non-developer: I work for a web development company and we are building 30+ micro-sites for a client.- The micro-sites are regional and each will have a shopping cart.- Payment processing needs to be set up so that payments made on a ...

First time connectivity test Locked

I'm trying to connect for the first time using a test account. I'm trying to run both the sample application and the test code from the AIM method. I'm getting the following error message: AuthorizeNet Error: Response Code: 3 Response Subcode: 1 Resp...

Recurring Billing API Options Locked

I would like to know if I can use the simple checkout options for monthly recurring billing or is simple cart only for one-time payments?

spenceka
Contributor

CCV Questions Locked

I have read threads and guides on CCV and still have question. I am particularly interested in what happens under CIM Assume no filters are set for CCVIs there any value in sending a CCV Code?Do you get any kind of response the the Code matches or no...

ARB - Update Credit Card Solved Locked

I already have a process to update my ARB subscription and is working fine (I created an option where a customer can go and update their billing information). my question is, how can i validate a credit card (valid/invalid/expired etc) before i post ...

castor

Need advice about merchant setup Locked

Hello everyone, I have a question about how to set up and automate the merchant account to do some specific tasks.Here it is the full story. I have a merchant X, who has customers C1, C2 etc. The customer data is stored in CIM in X's account.Merchant...

ARB +AIM NEED HELP Locked

Please help me with this : I have few questions about ARB : I am will sell some products through my web site and want the ARB. But not sure what ARB does . 1. Question : Does it charge the fist time then subscribe the recurring payment for the future...

how to validate name on credit card Locked

we're currently using CIM and AIM. i would like to know, what is the best way to validate that the first and last name provided by the customer exactly matches the first and last name associated with the credit card? we actually did a test in product...

transaction approved but still says error. DPM/ PHP Locked

I'm trying to setup dpm using php. The transaction goes through auth.net and is approved, it shows up in transaction list, auth.net also emails me confirm receipt, but it says an error occured after processing the transaction. Any help would be great...

Billing phone number Locked

I'm getting a response saying 'billing phone number is required' when processing credit card payment. I thought that this field is optional. Is the billing phone number required for all payment processing? or is this something that can be disable in ...

Unable to Verify Merchant Locked

Has anyone else had a problem with the Click to Verify authorize.net button? I've used it for years and all of the sudden last Fall it started showing Unable to Verify Merchant. I opened a ticket with authorize.net and it was fixed in about a week. N...

nikolayv
Contributor

SIM/DPM and relay reponse failure handling Solved Locked

Hi all, I've been reading the forums for a while, but i have not figured out yet a proper solution for the following issue: 1. Let's assume i am using either DPM or SIM for my merchant server2. A user either gets redirected to auth.net hosted payment...

SIM Interface in Another Language? Locked

I'm trying to integrate SIM. Can the interface - where the customer enters the credit card number - be in another language other than English?

AVS checks - don't seem to work Locked

Hi there, I'm using the AIM method , sending requests from code. The problem is that it doesn't seem to use the AVS checks.I enabled N,A,Z,W checks and the transaction still goes through. If I enable Y - then the transaction fails. Any idea why it's ...

Error 56 Locked

Hi, I just created a developer account and followed the 15 minute setup guidehttps://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/#hosted It worked for two test transactions and then suddenly stopped working. Clicking the secure payment form bu...

eCheck and Authorize.Net SDK Locked

Is it true that the SDK does not currently support eCheck transactions, and if so, is there a time frame for when it will?

SIM - Maintain session attributes Locked

Is there any way to maintain session attributes, using HttpSession or Cookies? I am trying to match the user in the session in the servlet handling the Silent POST and cannot find a suitable way to do this except maintining a database table. Thanks f...

jay3dec
Contributor

Issue with the expiry Date text Box in the payment form.. Solved

While i submit the form with all details and expiration date in format mmYY, if the form gets a validation error due some fields missing then the value of the expiration date becomes of format mmYYYY.Y is it so??