Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

kwarta

ARB .NET XML E0005 Bug VB

Result: Error[E00003] The element 'ARBCreateSubscriptionRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'refid' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema.xsd'. List of possible elements expected: 'merchantAuthentic...

jimk

SIM: two problems

Hi all, Working with SIM right not. After posting the transaction, I get a copy of email receipt. That's great. BUT, my Relay Response URL gets two hits, inserting two identical information into my database. Also, the result never goes to the receipt...

find error in authorize.net

I developed the application of authorize.net when it starts and i click on the authorize and capture then it says for the login and password. when i give it then it gives an error that " your application is starts but it is in pending sttus from the ...

Adding bank account payment profile in Java SDK

Here's another fun feature of the Java SDK (anet_java_sdk-1.4.6) - you can't add a businessChecking payment profile currently - you'll get a message like this: E00003The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:accountType' element is invalid - The v...

getCustomerPaymentProfileList() in Java SDK

Thought I'd post this so perhaps someone else doesn't have to suffer thru it. If you're using the Java SDK (anet_java_sdk-1.4.6) and attempting to get the payment profiles associated with a customer profile you'll only get the Credit Card ones curren...

directResponse delimiter Solved

I'm using the Java SDK with CIM and doing a CREATE_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_TRANSACTION, like this (partial code): PaymentTransaction paymentTransaction = PaymentTransaction.createPaymentTransaction();paymentTransaction.setOrder(order); // Create an auth cap...

Credit Card Expiration

We're just migrating to CIM and would like to provide our customers a heads-up that their stored credit card will be expiring. I searched the board and found many requests over the past few years that there be an API provide that would give us this i...

adding invoice with anet_php_sdk/AuthorizeNet.php

I'm using PHP ARB as described in the accompanying markdown to create a subscription: $subscription = new AuthorizeNet_Subscription;$subscription->name = "Short subscription";$subscription->intervalLength = "1";$subscription->intervalUnit = "months";...

glerler
Contributor

ARB Subscriptions

I would like to download all of the ARB subscription info with the account. I know I cannot do this thru the API but can I pull down a .csv file or something from the account area. If its there I missed it. Thanks

Migrating from SIM to DPM on live site.

Hello, I am attempting to create a DPM checkout page and migrate away from SIM. I am specifying a valid URL for x_relay_url and x_relay_response is set to "TRUE" in the hidden fields generated by the API. I am running this form against the live serve...

Hosted Solution

I am looking for a Hosted solution that will allow for swiping and passing the card data, is there a solution available ? If not what API would you recommend ? we are trying to avoid all dealing with PCI or at least as much as possible.

Error comes when i submit the form

Hi, I am using the SIM method for authorize.net but when i submit the form it shows me same error all time , to remove this error i make so many changes in file ever remove the function which become the cause of error , but still it shows error, can ...

Venngomez1
Contributor

validationDirectResponseList info

Hi,in CIM_XML_GUIDE.PDF page 84, it refers to AIM_GUIDE.PDF for field informations in validationDirectResponseList, but when in the later I can't find details about that, any idea? Thanks, V.G.

jbh1977
Contributor

Simple ARB Question

Hey, When I go live with a membership site I just want to confirm that if I set the membership to start on the day of purchase, for let's say $30/m, that the ARB can take the $30 payment that day instead of having to use AIM to validate the card/char...

lemmer

ARB subscription plan upgrade

Hello,1. If I have, for example, 2 suscription plans: Basic (20$/mnth.) and Standard (50$/mnth.) and customer who subscribed for Basic plan on Jan 1 decided to upgrade on Jan 15 how can I exclude remaining 10$ from his first payment for the new plan?...

jbh1977
Contributor

2 Quick q's Re: Test CC Numbers On Live Account

Hello, When a merchant account is live, meaning non developer, does it have to be in TEST mode only for us to use test cc's? The other question is what are the current/recent credit card #'s we can use with a non developer (live) merchant account?I w...

Looking for Transaction Key in Blue Sombrero or other place

Hello - I am setting up a registration feature on a website. It asks for API login and Transaction Key. No one seems to know the transaction key. It is set up on another website (Blue Sombrero based) to take online payments. Client called Blue Sombre...

burzum
Contributor

Export all ARB and Transaction data from Auth.net?

Is there a way to get all ARB and Transaction data from Auth.net in a machine parseable format? We have the situation with one of our clients that they have an inconsistent database it seems and we would like to verify the data integrety by comparing...

Simple Checkout Button - Sending value in post

I want to use the simple checkout button for donations on our page. But I would like to be able to send the page the amount the user has selected on our page and have it automatically enter this into the other field. Is there a way to do this with th...

SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

As of October 17, 2012, we have been seeing intermitent failures when spawning a curl process to call Authorize.net for payment processing. This is the first time we've seen this issue, and it has occured > 15 times in the past 24 hours. What is goin...

Venngomez1
Contributor

Card code validation

Hi,In a live account with testmode on, i set Reject transaction if card code value does not match to true, then sent a createCustomerProfileRequest with validationMode = 'testMode', it still works, looks like card code not check, is this as exepected...

SSL on My Server Required for AIM or Not? Solved

Hi, all... After reading, reading, and reading, I'm still not totally sure what the answer is to this question: Is an SSL Cert required on my server or not if I am implementing AIM? In some places the docs state "AIM provides a secured connectionn vi...

Venngomez1
Contributor

how to do Testing with production account

Hi, I got a developer account and do some testing on CIM APIs, and it works. now I'm trying out it with the production account against the api.authorize.net, in order to be sure, I turn on the test mode in the account and do a createCustomerProfileRe...