Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ECP

SIM Iframe SSL Locked

I am using the SIM method and have installed and successfully tested authorize.net My site is built on Joomla 1.5 -www.sandersmd.comI have integrated the SIM into a wrapper/IFrame so the customer never leaves the site. Obviously there are certain iss...

SIM verification e-mail Locked

Does anyone know if I can send custom variables to the SIM form and have those get sent with the confirmation e-mail. I have form with Golf Outing information and I'd like it all to be passed to the SIM form and added to the e-mail upon completion. I...

ARBGetSubscriptionStatus Always Returns 'active' in the sandbox Locked

Hi all, I'm working with ARB and am having trouble with ARBGetSubscriptionStatus. I'd like to be able to confirm that subscriptions are up to date. According to the ARB Soap Guide I should be able to check the status field on ARBGetSubscriptionStatus...

Anyone using use Perl Business::OnlinePayment Locked

I am using a cpan package called Business::OnlinePayment and I keep gettingCard was rejected: The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive. My best guess is that I am going to the live url instead of the test/developer url....

syoung68
Contributor

Help with erorr - CIM Transaction using PHP SDK Locked

I am using the sample code from the CIM SDK and getting the following errorNotice: Undefined variable: requestFatal error: Call to a member function createCustomerProfileTransaction() on a non-objectMy code is as follows// Create Auth & Capture Trans...

Relay Response Page Throwing Error Locked

Hello, We are using the Relay Response configuration. I have set the x_relay_url to post to our merchant page. When the post is made to our merchant page we grab the http POST data and then we redirect to our custom receipt page. Authorize.net does n...

getting transaction ID with AIM and PHP Locked

OK so I want to add the Transaction ID to my email/database that I send when a transaction is processed. I am using a cart that I coded myself and I currently only check that the transaction was approves usinf an if statment in PHP if($response->'App...

Umbraco integration with Direct POST method Locked

Hi, I am new to the payment processing scene and also fairly new to .NET (about 1 year experience). I am using the Umbraco CMS application (v4.7) and need to integrate Authorize.NET. I have found that Authorize.NET requires System.Web.MVC.dll, which ...

ASP Classic / VBScript Error - AIM Integration Method Locked

I had created a script using the AIM Method, and it was working just fine earlier today. Now, after a couple hours of a successful transaction, I am getting the following error message: msxml3.dll error '800c0008'The download of the specified resourc...

JakubK

Selling an online product/service: order tracking, liabilities and tax Locked

Hello,I am currently the lead developer for an online business where we sell subscription (access) to a private section of a website. Simply put, to access the private content the viewer must register an account and pay a one-time fee. Our website is...

ekkis
Contributor

CIM in an MVC3 app - how to instantiate ServiceSoap? Locked

I'm integrating CIM into an MVC3 app. I've added a service reference using the development url and coded the following: public long x() { var u = this.User.Identity as IClaimsIdentity; var id = u.Claims.First(x => x.ClaimType == ClaimTypes.NameIdenti...

Perl and AIM Solved Locked

I am quite new at this have been struggling with something for a few hours now. I am using the sample code for AIM perl with all the standard settings shown below.( except for the login and trans key which I replaced) I keep getting the 87 error no m...

ekkis
Contributor

Unable to log into sandbox Solved Locked

I was sent a "Payment Gateway ID" by mail, which I gather is what is required to log into the sandbox. the password (I assume) is the password for the same account I'm using to type this SOS. however, when I try to log into https://sandbox.authorize....

ekkis
Contributor

which API? Solved Locked

I've read through a bunch of documentation but my particular use case is not clearly addressed. I want to allow my customers to fill out a form such that I may automatically debit their bank accounts on a monthly basis for a set amount. I understand ...

dadamssg
Contributor

help with CIM Locked

I've implemented the popup/iframe CIM into my project and i'm trying to figure if you can limit a profile to one payment profile and one shipping profile? As far as i can tell there isn't a time-created field the api returns so it would be difficult ...

CIM Java API Card Code not working Locked

I am using the java api and CIM system. When I attempt to update a users payment profile we want to verify the cc information so we do: transaction.setValidationMode(ValidationModeType.LIVE_MODE);as well as: CreditCard creditCard = CreditCard.createC...

Php IPN example Locked

I need help. Looking for a php example where I can get the response codes, that I then can enter into my mysql tables.example : customer name, amount they sent, timestamp. Do not care about seeing on screen, I need to enter automatically into table T...

Needing Help with Basics/Custom Merchant Defined Fields. Locked

Hello!I'm new to Authorize.net and need some serious help. I am working on a page for someone to purchase tickets for a fund raiser. They can choose to buy one ticket, several tickets, a table, etc to the event/dinner.I have been trying to implement ...

Test credit card Solved Locked

Does authorize.net have a test credit card to use on Live accounts? I want to test a transaction without switching to test mode. Any help is appreciated,Nick

mho
Contributor

Relay response with testMode on/off Locked

I’m using Server Integration Method (SIM) in c# and testing with a test account. The integration works as expected with my test account when it’s configured for “test mode”. When “test mode” is turned off for that same account my integrationfails wit...

dadamssg
Contributor

does CIM check the validity of a payment profile? Locked

I'm trying to figure out the best way to set up the work flow of the transactions for my web service. I need to able for my customers to make a purchase and then i store their cardholder data in CIM. Is the best way to go about doing this to use AIM ...

Reporting API Locked

I didn't see a function for this in the Reporting API doc, but I may have missed something: Is it possible to call an API function to get a list of all of the settled transactions for a specific Subscription ID created via ARB? This would include pas...

Noob - What API to choose? Solved Locked

My requirement was to use First Data.I tried my best with there API and Web Service but after wasting lots of days couldn't just integrate there API in my application because of Port 1129 and OpenSSL issue as most shared host don't support that. Call...