Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Knuckles2002
Contributor

ARB Page Can't Be Displayed Error Locked

Hello All, I'm having a wierd problem but not sure why and what to do. I wrote the script using Classic ASP to post XML to ARB but when I set the posting url to https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api and go and process either a real or fake cre...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

Almost got it.. one final hump to get over Locked

I've pretty much managed to get all of the CIM system working on our site. The only thing that is still not working correctly is the IFrame popup window that opens when a customer needs to add/modify their payment information. The window comes up cor...

Test account CVV codes Locked

I am using the .NET SDK and when I enable the CV handling filter, all my test credit card transactions are declined. I assume this is because the test cards also have a CVV code. Also, when I set the CVV filter to "Allow" when the "CVV doesn't match"...

rm
Contributor

How to Extract Credit Last 4 Digits + Card Expiration Date from CIM Locked

Looking at the getCustomerProfileResponse XML, cardNumber and expirationDate are completely masked. In order to 1.) help our customers with multiple credits cards on file identify which they want to use, and 2.) send email notifications regarding upc...

aimcim

How to replace CIM with AIM? Locked

I have a problem. I have about 100 transactions through AIM. Now today i am removing AIM and Adding CIM. So with CIM can i refund or void those 100 transactions? If i have manually created customer profile ID of those 100 customers?

SDK CreditRequest Error Locked

hey when i try to use the CreditRequest from the SDK i get an error. BankAccountType = Function evaluation was aborted. I am trying to do a simple credit based on the transaction id, the amount, and the last four of the credit card. here is my code v...

error description Locked

Hi alli'm gettiong an error that is not set on this pagehttp://www.authorize.net/support/merchant/Transaction_Response/Response_Reason_Codes_and_Response_Reason_Text.htm RESPONSE REASON CODE = 127 and RESPONSE CODE = 3 any ideas? i have some issue bu...

andrewliu
Contributor

AIM newbie help with sample code! Solved Locked

Hello! So I just started getting into payment methods and such and I looked between authorize.net and paypal, and based on the sample code with authorize.net it seems a little easier to me. However, I still have a few questions as I'm new to this ind...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

404 error returned from Authnet's CIM testing transaction server Locked

I'm using the test server and test account to build the code for CIM based transactions. When I attempt to use the Hosted redirect method to allow a customer to input credit card information, the page is displaying, but all of the CSS stylesheet and ...

Problem with activating account Locked

2c32315d08c8b11b6546032bb26489f5 Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not work...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

Test Account - Creation of new Payment Method in CIM Locked

I've made it to the point where the following has happened: 1. Obtained a customerProfileId for a new customer2. Obtained a token from the server with which to send the customer to the Hosted system to add payment/card information3. Passed that token...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

Wrong call being referenced in CIM documentation? Locked

Please be gentle with me if I'm wrong here, but there appears to be incorrect information in the CIM documentation regarding payment processing. On page 10 of the CIM_XML_guide.pdf file it (at the top of that page) it says this: "The merchant can cal...

SIM Integration in client side Locked

Hello, i m using asp.net MVC and windows azure.now i want to integrate online payment gateway so i use authorized.net SIMas per sample code provided by authorized.net its working properly.but i want everything in client side in MVC view level.call th...

ARBCancelSubscriptionResponse and Silent Post Response Locked

In the ARB Guide I find what seems to be conflicting statements. Could someone clarify this for me? Statement 1IMPORTANT:When the Silent Post URL feature is enabled, name/value pair responses for both ARB transactions and all other non-ARB transactio...

Norton

vb.net SIM Transaction Response Example? Locked

I'm integrating SIM with vb.net and have successfully setup the checkout up to where the customer pays on the hosted page and is sent back to my site. I can't seem to get the transaction response to work correctly and don't really have a good idea ho...

krc
Contributor

Transaction Details API trashes UTF-8 Locked

Here's an actual example: Correct:JoséByte stream as downloaded from getTransactionDetails:4a 6f 73 c3 83 c2 a9 J o s à ©Correct byte stream:4A 6F 73 C3 A9 J o s é The getTransactionDetails API xml header claims that the encoding is UTF-8,the API is ...

priyar

ARB Refund Locked

Hello All, I need a help in handling ARB refund reuqest. I know that ARB does not have refunds and we need to initiate a refund request as an individual tranasction through AIM. Here is the problem I'm facing in understanding the Credit(refund) trans...

Another Credit processing question (AIM) Locked

I've been going round and round trying to figure out why my credits won't process properly. I keep getting an incorrect card number message despite what I use. I know I have the right number and I've submitted it as both 'XXXX0000' as well as '0000'....

krc
Contributor

Working Python Transaction Details API Locked

I've got rudimentary but very working Python Transaction Details source code.Unlike the DOTNET 1.5 SDK it actually works and returns ALL data.If Authorize.Net, or anyone else, is interested, it's freely available. https://sourceforge.net/projects/pya...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

CIM Integration: Getting the initial TOKEN and/or initial Profile Solved Locked

We are attempting to use the CIM system. The instructions tell us that we first need to aquire a token in order to create a blank profile. I can't find any instructions or methods on aquiring that token that actually work. I'm trying to use the downl...

Changing amounts on ARB Solved Locked

Are there any restrictions on what % you can increase the billing amount for ARB, and if so, is that based on the original amount, or the current amount?For example, If I have set up a customer to bill, say $20/month on ARB, then I decide to give him...

Tax added to "Simple Checkout" Locked

Please tell me how to setup "Simple Checkout" to calculate tax. The tax rate is 8% in CA. Thanks, Jerome Jerome Freedman, Ph. D.jerome@enneagram-instrument.orghttp://www.enneagram-instrument.org

AIM and Oracle R12 Payments Solved Locked

Hi, I wonder if anyone can share experience of integrating AIM with Oracle R12 Payments for iStore. I am looking for some kind of roadmap and/or samples of the customized components. Thank you, Natalia Kalita

Both Trial Amount and Trial Occurrences are required Locked

Hello, Anyone can help me please to resolved my problem now. The error details please see below:API Error Code: E00026Error Code Text: Both trialAmount and trialOccurrences are required.Description: If either a trial amount or number of trial occurre...

krc
Contributor

SDK quality very poor, needs testing Locked

From many posts that I've reviewed, it's clear that the SDKs have not been thoroughly tested by professional testers.The docs have either not been done at all, or not been reviewed for correctness by an "outside" party. The net effect is that Authori...

CIM - Update Customer Profile Locked

Is it possible to update a customer profile's billiing address without re-entering the credit card information? Looking at the documentation, it doesn't look like the following requests allow it: updateCustomerProfileRequest – Update an existing cust...

krc
Contributor

Error in Trans Detail API response XML docs Locked

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/News-and-Announcements/New-API-Call-getTransactionDetails/td-p/5962 for detail responses with: refundTransaction there will also be:1234567890

krc
Contributor

Somebody took the trouble...no response? Locked

What's up here. Somebody takes the trouble to identify, isolate, and document a bug......and no response? Using anet_dotnet_sdk-1.5.0? in C# VS 2008 Pro,all sources loaded into solutionusing the Transaction Details API Modified the QuickStart SampleR...

Oscommerce 2.3 getting relay response or receipt link URL is invalid. Locked

The Authorize.NET SIM mosule was working great with oscommerce 2.2 but now I am getting this error after upgrading to 2.3.NO settings have been changed at Authorize.NET: The following errors have occurred.(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt ...