Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

jlowery
Contributor

Direct Post Method samples don't work Locked

Hi, I followed the instructions in the "Integration Payments into your site in 15 minutes or less" page for C# MVC and it doesn't work as indicated. Granted, I'm new to MVC. But if you are going to post an example that requires a certain level of pre...

How to use Direct Post Method with Python? (custom code?) Solved

I just saw the email for the new Direct Post Method, and it looks really interesting (esp. due to customizable checkout flow & no PCI hassles). But the SDK is not available for Python yet. Is there a python library available that I somehow missed? If...

tad

DPM - Security Code Error Locked

I'm trying to implement DPM. The .NET SDK is made for MVC and I have a webform site. It looks like DPM and SIM are pretty much the same except that the payment form is on my site and is posting directly to the payment gateway. So, I created a payment...

Questions about new Reporting API Locked

I'm looking for a way to run a nightly settlement report via an API, but the new reporting options seem to only allow me to query the results of a Batch or a specific transaction. What I'd like to be able to do is get the data for all transactions wi...

bmehla

Merchant Email Receipt without product details Locked

Hi, We recieved mail from authorize.net but there is no products in the mail and under "SECURITY STATEMENT" mentioned that [It is not recommended that you ship product(s) or otherwise grant servicesrelying solely upon this e-mail receipt.] . The mail...

Any way to export data from CIM? Locked

Hi, I need to export our customer data from CIM as we're looking to change our recurring billing provider. Ultimately we'll still be using Authorize.net, but we were using Chargify as an additional layer to handle dunning emails and such. To import i...

TSdotNet
Trusted Contributor

AVS checking Solved Locked

On one of our company websites, we have a customer who repeatedly tries to order an item, and only gets the AVS correct on the 5th attempt. This situation has happenend numerous times now. We have recieved a number of emails from him saying that for ...

How to implement a "Review Order" feature Solved

I have been searching trying to find information about best practices around storing transient credit card data. My use case is as follows: After clicking "Checkout" in the cart to begin the checkout process, users enter their shipping address, billi...

(270) Line item 1 is invalid. Locked

I am getting an error everytime i try to purchase anything off of my website. I am using EShop for Wordpress. The error is (270) Line item 1 is invalid. Any help would be appreciated. The website is www.LesBijouxBoutique.com

Error w/processing transacion — Please Help Locked

Recently out of the blue (I didn't make any changes) my customers have been getting this error message when submitting their info: (97) This transaction cannot be accepted. So I went on the chat ant they told me to enter my x_fp_timestamp on this web...

joatmon
Contributor

Authorization reversals - no changes needed? Locked

I have decided that I will not support partial authorizations and balance response transactions for now. I am not sure if I need to change anything in my shopping carts integration with Authorize,net (SIM) to support authorization reversals. Here are...

jtoth

Getting charged for AUTH_ONLY transaction? Solved

I'm trying to write code to validate that a credit card is valid, but the credit card shouldn't be charged for doing this check. In the code I have the x_type set to AUTH_ONLY and the x_amount set to .01. Even though I have an amount set, why is it c...

How to do Authorization Reversals? Locked

So as everyone knows, a void and an AVS mismatch can cause funds to get held on a customer's credit card for up to seven days. I read in the AIM guide there is a response code for x_reversal field but there is no documentation I have found that docum...

CIM vs ARB (again) - double checking the limitations of each

I haven't yet found in the forums or documentation where this is verified. First, my problem: I am working on a website that offers a number of different subscription options, and a user can have multiple different subscriptions at the same time, and...

ARB Subscriptions and refunds

I am developing the payment sections of my website at the moment. I am going to be using ARB subscriptions for members. Members can upgrade their accounts at any point during there current membership. My question is, if a member changes their subscri...

mjta
Contributor

ASP.NET ARB Sample Code

Is the sample code set to work in Visual Web Developer Express 2008? I downloaded the sample code from Authorize,Net for ARB VB.NET. I extracted the compressed file. I opened VBNet (Microsoft Visual Studio Solutions) in Visual Web Developer Express 2...

kckc1

how can we do multiple captures against a single auth ?

Hello, sometimes we have orders that have multiple items that ship at different times and we want to be able to capture funds against the original auth each time an item ships. e.g. Joe orders 2 books.Book 1 for $4.00 and Book 2 for $6.00.We Auth Joe...

Authorization Only

If I authorize the credit card only upon transaction, will I be able to go into my authorize.net account and charge their credit card later?

SIM x_header_html_xx broken with IE8 XSS filter

Similar issue has been posted on this forum but was never addressed properly by Authorize.Net. I called the support and the answer is a very disappointing "IE 8 is not yet supported". I then questioned about the list of officially supported browsers ...

suedeuno
Contributor

Error Code:E00040 Locked

I'm getting this error trying to send a CIM transaction. Message: customerProfileId or customerPaymentProfileId not found. I'm retrieving both of these from CIM right before sending this transaction so I'm unclear how either could be not found. Anyon...

TESTMODE - An error occurred during processing. Please try again. Locked

I am receiving the following error from all requests made with my developer account. The code being executed has worked fine until I became aware of it failing today. If I switch to different login credentials (a non-developer account), I do not rece...

CIM gateway delays and timeouts Locked

I'm a developer and I've already successfully integrated our site with CIM using RoR and ActiveMerchant. Today I am seeing my tests fail and I've determined that this is due to CIM gateway timeouts. I haven't seen this problem before though I've only...

Retrieve Credit Card Type of Payment Profile using CIM

Hi, For our own accounting purposes, it is necessary for us to know the type of card that was used for each transaction on our site. However, I cannot find any way to retrieve the credit card type of an associated customer payment profile using CIM. ...

Lookup Transaction details and fees Locked

I looked through the API documentation but was not able to find any method to pull transaction details/fees using the Transaction ID. Does anyone know how this data can be retrieved? Thanks.

AIM Response Fields Locked

The detailed field by field documentation only lists 52 fields. Further documentation states there are68 fields in the response and from 69 on is merchant defined fields. My question is: What are the fields from 53-68? Are they just there for future ...

Solution for bill payments (variable amounts)

I am trying to figure out which solution (Simple Checkout, SIM or AIM) to use for my company which wants to allow its customers to pay their bills online. The amounts are variable and can change from customer to customer and from month to month. Simp...