Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Michelle
All Star

Triggering Specific Transaction Responses Locked

Using the Sandbox Account Error Generation Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. Use this thread for discussion: http://community.dev...

TSdotNet
Trusted Contributor

Testing refunds using developer account

At the danger of sounding dumb - is there any way to enable the 'settled' property of the developer account transactions so that refunds can be tested? there might be a a very short answer of 'NO' to this.

TSdotNet
Trusted Contributor

Card present MD5 Hash Solved Locked

I was wondering what people do to test the MD5 hash feature if they only have a test CP account? We don't have a live CP account or need one - what is the usual method here?

webguy

MD5 Hash not matching for auth_capture / ARB Solved Locked

Hello,I have set up a silent post listener to track ARB transactions, however recently (before receiving any ARB responses) we have run a Credit card manually (auth_capture) through the authorize.net interface, and looking at my server logs, it appea...

tee

Editing Email Receipts

Hi, Hi I would like to know how I can edit the default email receipt message generated by authorize.net? I know I can add and change the header and footer message but how can I change "Thank you for your order!" to "Thank you for your contribution"? ...

SIM questions. Locked

Hi guys,I am new in the field of payment processing. I have some experience with paypal integration, so I decided to choose SIM method, because I have no experience in handling security. I have created a site which sells small number of products (~10...

pmarc

Split Capture Possible

I've implemented about 6 different credit card processing gateway's. I started implementing Authorize.Net about 2 weeks ago. The implementation does an AUTH_ONLY, then later issues a PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE. The business model for my client will in some c...

Trying to create open payment field Locked

Hello, We are trying to create a payment page with simply an open payment field for our customer to pay their bills. Authorize.net's Simple Checkout shopping cart seems to achieve that with the only problem that we have to set it up as a Donation whi...

Julie
Contributor

CIM - ASP/VBScript - Sudden E000001 with no change to Util.asp Solved Locked

It's probably just late and so I'm not seeing something, but the code that generates my XML statement didn't change and the util.asp file with the send command didn't change, nothing on my server changed, but I'm suddenly getting an error. (Obviously...

SIM variable passing issues Locked

Hello, I am currently working on getting SIM (written in ASP) working on my website, and I've come across a few issues. The whole process is working correctly, however to get all of my necessary variable values to pass from my order form, to the paym...

Error Code 14

I can't get our customers to submit order with out getting the error code of 14. I don't know what I have to put in the URL. Please answer as soon as possible.

SIM integration help requested :) Solved Locked

Hi, I'm looking for clarification regarding what can and can't be done with SIM. I've modified the following code (thanks stymiee) and everything works how I want it to, except that I would prefer to omit the second step. Is there anyway to just send...

jrguay

Creating an ECheck is failing Locked

Hi. I'm new to echecks and I'm getting the following error:

The following errors have occurred.

(92) The gateway no longer supports the requested method of integration.
The transaction I'm sending is:x_login=-----------x_tran_key=--------------x_metho...

CIM batch process

We use java and integrate via CIM.Following is our payment process. 1. Create a CustomerCustomerProfile2. Create a customer payment profile3. Create CustomerProfileTransaction which is of transaction type "Authorization Only" We understand that this ...

SIM relay response not working Locked

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card. This transaction has been approved....

tlj928

1shoppingcart integration Solved

I am trying to integrate 1shoppingcart with Authorize.net. I have entered both the Unique Gateway ID and the Authorize.Net Transaction Key in the payment processor set-up section in 1shopping cart. When I try to submit an order from my shopping cart ...

CIM CustomerPaymentProfileMaskedType Locked

I'm working on a custom CIM integration using C#. Everything is working, but I need the ability to display to our support reps the last 4 digits of the customers CC that is associated with their Customer Profile. I get everything back in the Customer...

Duplicate transaction with createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest

I'm using CIM with AVS and CVC, and I'm building a site that allows users to create a profile using createCustomerProfileRequest and then create one or more payment profiles using createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest. Everything seems to be working, e...

MD5 Hash Calculation on Void transactions Locked

I'm having trouble getting the MD5 hash to validate on an AIM Silent Post URL callback. When receiving callbacks for regular transactions my hash calculation matches that passed in x_MD5_Hash. On voided transactions, the hashes do not match. I'm usin...

Simple Checkout button in asp.net

The code generated for the Simple Checkout button included a tag. This does not render on my asp.net pages. This seems like an issue lots of sites would run into. Is there a workaround? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Automatic page redirection after successful order Locked

I have successfully implement SIM. After successful order execution, It shows link on receipt page to go back to our main site. At our main site, there is code to process order and send confirmation emails. The problem is that some time user click on...

SIM Relay Response Time Out (PULLIN MY HAIR OUT) Locked

I have read the knowledge base, I have read other forum posts, and I have submitted a ticket, still no resolution. After completeting a transaction sucussfully, I see this on the screen: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~An error occurred whi...

Silent Post not coming

Hello, I have set silent post URL at Account --> Settings --> Silent Post URLWhen payment is done, I am not getting any silent post call on this page. I have created a subscription and one payment of this subscription is already done but I did not ge...

pbloom

SIM design for handling relay response timeouts

I have previously implemented AIM (in a .Net environment) and used the following process on a web site:1. User selects items into shopping cart2. User requests checkout3. User fills out credit card and billing/shipping information and submits4. Syste...

Create Shipping Address in CIM, C#

Hi, I would like to create a new customer profile, which includes the customer's shipping address. Do you have code that I can use? I can create the profile and add the billing info, however, I don't know how to add the shipping info: public static l...

subhash
Contributor

How can I get next billing date in ARB subscription? Solved Locked

Hi, I am using ARB Authorized.net subscription. my subscription start_date is 01 Jan,2010. I know that ARB will automatically bill my amount on date 01 of every month. But for some reason i need to get my next billing date. For example : I have to up...

Looking for ARB sample source code written in ASP

Please anybody have sample code for recurring billing for credit card writen in ASP. I could not found sample code in this given URL http://developer.authorize.net/samplecode/ Thanks in advance