Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Intermittent cURL errors

Using the AIM service, my users are getting these errors intermittently: cURL error: SSL connect error cURL error: malformed Users get one, the other, or neither error. In some cases, the user can resubmit the form without changes and it goes throug...

Getting the duplicate ID from a E00039 error

When we are calling CreateCustomerPaymentProfile and CreateCustomerShippingAddress we occasionally get an ‘E00039’ for a duplicate record. When this occurs the customerPaymentProfileId and customerAddressId are set to 0 in the response. Is there any ...

gpayet

ssl cert for api.authorize.net broken?

Since 11 pm PST time we cannot do CIM transactions. The new SSL cert for api.authorize.net is only valid for *.vpos.authorize.net. The IP address resolves to downloadvpos.authorize.net. Major snafu???

Switching from sandbox to live Solved

So I have DPM setup on my site with sandbox account and everything works exactly as planned. I switched to a live merchant account, but then enabled test mode within the merchant account. changed my md5, transaction and login id's and tested my site....

Hosted Cim: Change payment type for payment profile Solved

We're using the CIM hosted forms to manage payment profiles, that are used for recurring payments. When user is registering his payment data (addPayment form), he can choose to use a credit card or a bank account. However, when we are using the editP...

How can I validate information without emailing customer?

We have a business model where we rebill customers every month based on monthly activity. So each month, the bill will be a different amount. We would like to validate payment profiles a week before billing so that if any profiles are no longer valid...

Himan

SIM x_relay_url not redirecting Solved

Everything working fine when i send data to authoriz.net it goes to payment page and then when i enter credit card number and expiry date it does redirect to my page but the url will be https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll due to this my...

nukec

CIMinvoking payment with customer profile id via post request

I have this scenario:- Customer pays with credit card for the first time- Authorize.net stores the CC info of customer into their system and sends GET request back to me with success and customerProfileID that I can use later to invoke the payment vi...

Misfiring89
Contributor

Unknown Error Solved

I am current testing integration in live environment using SIM approach, and upon my first transaction the payment form displays Unknown Error. Anyone know what causes this to appear? I do not know how to upload images to this post, else I could prov...

Sim Transaction Error

I'm trying to develop doing a SIM transaction. I'm not even really sure what a good transaction sequence is supposed to look like. I haven't really been able to find any screenshots or documentation detailing how it works on a successful transaction ...

Gravity Form Add-On - Credit Card Information Can't Get Processed

I'm currently using Gravity Forms with the Authorize.net plugin. I'm pretty sure everything is set correctly (created the form, API keys are valid, matched the feed to the form, etc.). yet when we try to process the form, credit card information can'...

kpatodia
Contributor

SIM: Subscriptions Guide

With the SIM API - We are trying to do Subscriptions - Recurring Billing Transactions - Can somebody point me to some documentation for this ? Is Subscriptions supported through SIM API ? -Kunaal

PHP suggestions for two payments from same transaction using DPM

I need some suggestions for my first authorize.net project. I am working in PHP. I need to charge a convenience fee on a payment, I need the main payment to go to one id and the fee to go to a separate id. I have started down the road of using DPM, a...

VPOS Update - updated ActiveX Control

I received an email from Authorize.net."you will need to download an updated ActiveX Control in order for VPOS to function properly"My organization had 500+ computers. How do I obtain the updated ActiveX control before July 8th so I can make sure eve...

AIM and SSL certificate

I understand that AIM enforces a SSL secured site, and our main site does have SSL.However, our main site is currently running "coming soon" page and thus all development is on a local server/machine, which we did not purchase a SSL certificate for. ...

want to change GBP currency

I m using sand box test account. Currently currency code is USD. but I want to change it to GBP.when i get email regarding receipt/purchase confirmation, there is also USD and in unsettleled transaction there is also USD. Can anybody tell the step ho...

ASP Error using AuthorizeNet.ComInterop.AIM

Hi , Please help me I am strugle this problem about 24hr without any food now. Our company has a website developed by classic ASP on Windows Server 2012.Yesterday, I did a wrong click and crashed server. So I reinstall Windows Server 2012 and did all...

Echo back custom merchant fields

using a blended account a successful charge will echo back my custom field. However, if the charge fails then it does not echo back my custom merchant field.

Relay Response and hosted receipt questions

I'm new to Authorize.Net and somewhat confused about a couple of related options. We've got a custom shopping cart on our site so I grabbed the Authorize.Net SDK and it looked like I wanted the DPM integration method because all of the "shopping" can...

Transaction Status for Funded Transactions for eCheck Solved

Hi, An eCheck transaction after succesful validation gets submmited in a batch at the end of day for settlement. After the settlement is completed, after the holding period the transaction gets funded and amount gets transferred to Merchant's bank ac...

Perry
Contributor

getting data from API

I currently have an API implementation but need two pieces of data that I want to know if available post a cretit card run. Need to capture if the credit card is a debit card (not by the user looking at the card but by the aPI telling me). And second...

eCheck Reason Code 244 Solved

Hey Guys, When I attempt to pass through an eCheck Type of "CCD" with an Account Type of "BUSINESSCHECKING" to the sandbox , I get a 244 error indicating that these two should not be used together. The API documentation states that in the case you ar...