Allow Updates to Invoice Number On Catpure

by on ‎03-30-2021 11:37 AM

When submitting a capture of a prior auth request, allow an update to the invoice number field.

We do not generate an order number until the authorization is captured, and therefore cannot add the proper value to this field on authorization. The API does allow me to include a new Invoice number on the capture request, but it doesn't actually update.

Comments
by
on ‎05-06-2021 08:21 AM

This would be really helpful. The same situation over here.

I'm not sure if there are some security implications, but would be nice for this to be considered.

by
on ‎07-01-2021 01:55 AM

Excellent article. It is very interesting to read. I really enjoy reading such a good article. Thanks! Continue to promote.

geometry dash

by
on ‎07-31-2021 05:15 AM

The order status continues to be in progress until a capture is made with final_capture ... The API caller-provided external invoice number for this order.

myaarpmedicare

by
‎08-31-2021 02:45 AM - edited ‎08-31-2021 02:50 AM

I am working on a new updates for my website and I am exploring some new ideas to add in it because its a service website and this idea also looks great.

by
on ‎09-08-2021 07:22 AM

It's helpful for all of us. Now we are also here to provide our viewers the latest seriale turcesti as well as romanian tv shows freely on filme fast.