Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Default Shipping Address Solved

HI All, I am a newbie to authorize.net. And for the first time itself I am working on CIM. I am using the popup iframe for creating billing and shpping information. I see that CIM provides, multiple billing and shipping address information for each u...

Integation Locked

I have a problem with integration of library. When i am trying to use AuthNet *an = [AuthNet getInstance]; [an setDelegate:self]; [an mobileDeviceLoginRequest: mobileDeviceLoginRequest]; i am getting error in following code block in libXML in parse.h...

Verify Merchant Credentials Locked

Hi, I have a situation where the merchant enters his credentials, so that the website processes the payment. I would like to know how to validate merchant credentials so that when wrong credentials are provided an error can be displayed. Is this poss...

olimits7
Contributor

Charge in USD - Foreign CC Statement? Locked

Hi,I will be charging all customers in USD currency. However, I was just wondering how would the USD amount that I charge show up on my international customer's credit card statement?I'm guessing it shows the amount in their home currency, but does i...

JF150

Passing Airline Data Locked

We function almost as a travel agent between card holders and the card issuing bank,and we are required pass airline data to the card issuing bank for our customers. This information is required in order for the customers to receive "points" on their...

WIS

getSettledBatchList Testability Locked

Trying to get a settled batch report using a developer ID. I am calling using the Java SDK. The response is:ErrorE00011Access denied. You do not have permission to call the Transaction Details API. Is it this possible to test this? It is very possibl...

Wstar
Contributor

Checking to see if CC is valid Locked

I need to check to see if the credit card is valid. If I do a "authOnlyTransaction" does this show up on the customer bank account as pending? I will not be processing a transaction to go with the "authorize only". I simply wish to check and make sur...

AIM API call with asp.net DLL 1.6.0 - SecurityPermission error Locked

I'm getting this error intermittently in my server farm. I'm currently trying to track down if this is related to specific servers or not. I am not having any issues on servers running window server 2008 but the windows server 2008 R2 boxes are havin...

A total beginner and running out of error 13 answers. Locked

I've taken over a website project. Somebody dropped the ball, so I have to try and finish this. Their current site is still active, and I'm trying to get the test "buy coffee" site to work on a separate i.p. location, where we'll point the name when ...

switt

CIM timed out on redirect Solved Locked

Am so close, I think?Running CIM PHP sample code and all is working. However, want to redirect to authorize.net for payment profile create. Have added get token to index.php as follows:... Delete Customer Profile
customerProfileId
Get Hosted Pro...

Custom Item description columns in SIM Locked

I have decided to use authorize.net SIM API for a project, where client sells service and not a product. From SIM guide I found that item description has the following columns item, description, qty, taxable, unit price and item total. As we are sell...

Authorize.net Credit Card API Data Locked

what is requires so we can send name address etc to the API and get some Security Settings.For Example:If Name on Card does Not match the Name submitted we can be notify and decide how to handle. Another example Postal Code don't match.which API can ...

olimits7
Contributor

Verify Credit Card With Random Amount? Solved Locked

Hi, I want to implement a "verify credit card" feature where the user will need to verify a random amount (e.g. $3-$10) that has been charged to their credit card before they are able to use this credit card for future orders. I will be saving the cr...

david-jiang
Contributor

What is InvoiceNumber? Locked

hi Use TransactionID get TransactionDetails.But I can get Amount ,InvoiceNumber but don't get Order Message or OrderItem message.why? have any idea?thanks what means of the InvoiceNumber, and why can't get OrderMessage or OrderitemMessage.

david-jiang
Contributor

Can't find ref from ebay to Authorize.net message or fields Locked

Hi I have to Integration Authorize.net with ebay. when ebay buyer payment can select Authorize.net.and the ebay Notify message can give the Authorize.net transactionID, but I use the Authorize.net can not get more information about Order. please help...

Will javascript on an ARB silent post handler page be executed? Locked

I've had a client request to add google analytics ecommerce tracking to their site which uses ARB Google's documentation for this says to include a bit of javascript on the payment complete page, which in the case of ARB would be my silent post handl...

dabird

API for discovering credit card offers/rewards? Locked

Hello everyone, I am a software engineer by trade (not in this line of business) and this weekend I thought of a pretty cool app for the mobile phone that I want to develop to make my life easier. I would need an API for the major providers (Vis, MC,...

tn77

A little confused about required fields Locked

If I do a bare-bones PHP transaction with AIM, I pass the following: "x_login" => $login, "x_tran_key" => $trans, // user stuff "x_card_num" => $ccnum, "x_exp_date" => $expire, "x_card_code" => $cvv, My question is about name, address, city, and stat...

AIM: Authorize and Capture Payment Locked

Hi There, What happens to the balance amount, if the amout captured for settlement is less than that which has been authorized. For example, please have a look at the scenario given below: -1) A credit card has prior authorized an amount of USD 1002)...

Confusion with DPM Inconsistencies Solved Locked

Hello, I'm currently integrating this service into a website and have found some inconsistencies with the documentation and examples of the Direct Post Method. The developer documentation says that you're not supposed to use x_delim and x_relay_respo...

Korry

Recurring Transactions of Varying Amount? Locked

I've searched for this answer, but I don't really know what terms to search for. I've need to have a user submit their CC information to me and agree to let me charge them bi-weekly in whatever amount they owe. These amounts will change from week to ...

verifications Locked

Hello all, Quick question: what types of verifcations are done by authorize.net for checks that are being converted to ACH? TIA

How do integrate Authorize.net with basic shopping carts? Locked

I purchased the wordpress StoreBox theme from http://templatic.com/ because it offers Authorize.net as a payment gateway option. They're ecommerce framework is called eComFrameWork. When I go to change the settings for the Authorize.net payment gatew...

Tphan

Authorize.net Hosted Payment Form - eChecks - Double Entry Locked

Hi All, I am using the Authorize.net hosted payment form since my company is not PCI compliant. Specifically we use the eCheck feature. Unfortunately, Authorize.net only verify the routing number in the initial acceptance. On occasion, we get a custo...

Android POS Locked

I'm trying to design a POS on an Android Tablet, in an environement consisting 1) Card Swiper ( Connected to the Tablet)2) Webserver ( For Interacting with Autorize.Net) Scenario: Both the Merchant and the customer are at the same premises. The merch...

sneakyimp
Contributor

Choosing a method Locked

It's been awhile since I did an authorize.net integration and I'm currently wondering which implementation method to use (AIM, SIM, Direct Post Method, etc.). Is there any sort of document to help one choose or any kind of laundry list of features to...

MVTECH

Which CIM API should I be using Locked

I am new to Authorize.net and would like some advice on the best API to use for my application. I need to post transactions from a Windows 7 Professional computer. The customers purchase on account during the month and at the end of the month I would...