Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Simple Checkout for ARB Transactions? Locked

I like the option to integrate simple checkout for one-time transactions for those clients who want a quick solution and don't want to worry about PCI compliance. However, is there a similar method for ARB transactions? Is there an option which sends...

pathfinder
Contributor

Another darn Error 13 posting Solved

I have ready every single posting here with the term Error 13. Happy I was testing my AIM solution and it was awesome. Then my client learns that the price of a PCI compliant server is ten times what he has been paying so here we go. My SIM solution ...

authorized TO -> captured using the CIM API

I have set of orders in the authorize.net as Authorized . after 10 days want to change there Trans Status to Captured , Any one know how i can do this using the CIM API ? basically i hold the payments(Authorized ) for 10 days , and after 10 days i wa...

Get Transaction Details Solved Locked

We are using AIM through our website.I am developing a windows application in VB .Net (2008) for our customer service department.I need to provide them the ability to see if a customer got charged for the order.I would like to return to customer serv...

Silent Post and Virtual Terminal Voids/Credits Locked

This should be an easy question but I do not have access to a live account to test it out and need to confirm this is available. When logged into the merchant interface and running either a void or a credit transaction, is the transaction information...

zweb

Combine DPM and CIM?

Is it possible to combine DPM and CIM?I am new to authorize.net? requirements:1) Own web page to take the credit card data that is want my own look and feel and url. We already have SSL.2) I do not want to store the credit card info in my own DB.3) R...

SamLaundon
Contributor

Why is Direct Post Method (DPM) Offered? Locked

After many days of frustration with the DPM, I am addressing my question to Authorize.Net. Why have you put up a solution that does not work? At least it does not work for me in LIVE mode, and it appears that many others can not get it to work either...

SamLaundon
Contributor

Can't get DPM to work Locked

I have tried the SIM method an have gotten it to work. Now I am trying the DPM and I can not get it to work for me. I am testing with the Coffee store example and have followed all the instructions and configured the config,php.When I get to the chec...

SIM Timeout Errors

I am having a similar issue to several other that I see on the forum but I was not able to figure out a solution by looking at the other threads. We use the SIM method with a relay receipt. I have x_relay_response set to TRUE and the x_relay_url cont...

SIM Relay Response Timeout

I am encoutering an issue in which a user receives a timeout error about 1 out of 10 transactions. The response form only returns a simple html page with success or failure message. There are no links to javacsript/css/images in the response page. I ...

CIM createCustomerPaymentProfile error

I am using your PHP SDK (latest version) with class: AuthorizeNetCIN.I am receiving the error when I call function: createCustomerPaymentProfile with activated: validationMode = ‘testMode’. Error:Error: Error Message: The element 'createCustomerPayme...

Test Credit Card Numbers Locked

I need to know the test credit card numbers. I remember seeing a screen when I first created an account that had them but I can't find them anywhere. I know that Visa is 4222222222222222 but what are the others, specifically MasterCard?

ECHECK transactions are declined if amount exceeds $100 Solved

Hello,I have been assured by the people who set up our merchant account that the ECHECK limit is set at $400. I am using AIM as my integration method and everything works as expected until the check amount exceeds $100, then the transaction is declin...

3-D Secure support among APIs? Solved

Is 3-D Secure supported by any of the APIs? I'm specifically interested in CIM. Also, are gateway-hosted forms available for CIM?

dlak10

Asp.net MVC - Update database from relayurl page

I am trying to use Authorize.Net integration (TEST MODE) with my MVC project. I tried with this url https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll?x_login=...&x_test_request=true&x_delim_data=true&x_delim_char=%2c&x_show_form=PAYMENT_FORM&x_version=...

fantomknight
Contributor

Only Charge at shipment time Locked

He guys, I am new to Authorize.net and I have a quick good question here :) I know that my gateway will automatically submit a batch of successful transactions daily at a predefined time for settlement. Now lets say I want to just authorize the user'...

Direct Post Method Integration Error

Hi, I'm barely new to authorize.net. I just followed the step by step instructions stated in the pdf in implementing this. Now, i got some issue which i dont know how to fix. When i used the card not present details. I got this message after submissi...

wyang

Classic ASP sample code for AIM Error Solved

Hi, I am trying to run a sample code for the AIM Classic ASP. I did not change the code except for the values for x_login and x_tran_key. The error message I'm getting is: msxml3.dll error '800c0008'System error: -2146697208. Now, I've also tried to ...

jmorrison
Contributor

SDK API Doc vs Samples Locked

The API documentation for the .NET SDK states that an AuthorizationRequest object is "A request that authorizes a transaction, no capture." However, the sample application shows the AuthorizationRequest class as the only request being sent to the gat...

x_line_item= (270) line item 1 is invalid. Solved Locked

Hello- I am trying to follow the instructions I found online in terms of formatting with delimiters and am getting the above error with the following syntax. $lineItem = "x_line_item=item1<|>home3<|>Basic (Reuse)<|>$29.99<|>Y&x_line_item=item2<|>4<|>...

ARB API - lookup subscription's resulting transaction id

I am sure this has been asked before... but I really need this functionality. I have a database listed with subscriptions, their info and subscriber ID's from successfulARBCreateSubscriptionRequest's. I would like to be able and run queries every day...

mrbinky3000
Contributor

How many days in an Authorize.net month? Solved

How many days equals 1 month? For example: Is a length and interval of 28 days the same as the length and interval of 1 month? The reason why I ask is because I need to determine the maximum durration from all of the various subscriptions in a databa...

slurve

Login ID is viewable in source code in hidden fields? Locked

Hi, I'm relatively new to Authorize.net, so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious here. I'm currently working on a SIM integration. Everything seems to be working fine, but the loginID I'm using is viewable in the page source (when the page is ...

scottm

Multiple API Login IDs Locked

This has probably been asked before. I did search, but didn't find anything, although I may not have searched for the right terms. I do apologize if this has been asked before. Is it possible to have multiple API login IDs? One with lesser privileges...

neilz

CC expiration Date question Solved

HelloI am using AIM SDK to test simple transaction. I have noticed that transaction is approved even with incorrect expiration date for CC. Am I missing something? Below is a snippet of code I am using. when I run the application I use a valid CC num...

ARB Status Confirmation.

I haev few question : 1. What will be the subscription status when a subscription is charged successfully on Subscription end date? 2. When subscription status becomes expired? ThanksBhoomika